Richard in Arizona question - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #1
David Reid
Richard in Arizona question

I did a breeding loan with Richard in AZ last year, he accepted my male Arabesque Het Albino to breed to his Albino female and Hypo female. He kept in decent communication with me, emailing me about one time a month or every couple of months. His last few emails contained some bad news, that he said he would take care of, and make right! I gave him several months to let me know what he planned on doing, did not hear from him, and have not gotten any responses to my latest emails. Does anyone have his phone number or a new email address? He picked up my snake at the 05 Anahiem show.

Dave

Old 09-27-2006, 12:34 AM   #2
MRC31
If you are speaking of Richard Wilson. I saw he had some snakes on KS a couple weeks ago. I have never dealt with Richard, but have friends who have aquired snakes from him that now reside in my collection. I have never heard one thing negative about him.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:14 PM   #3
David Reid
Niether had I, which is why I loaned him my Arabesque Het Albino male

Richard emailed me last night. Hopefully that will get things rolling.
Dave

Old 06-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #4
David Reid
No luck!

Well, it has been almost two years since I loaned my Arabesque male Het Albino to Richard in AZ. The last email I got from him was in Sept. of 06, saying he would take care of things. I guess you really do not know someone until something goes wrong, in a deal. Bottom line, the Arabesque boa is dead, Richard said he would take care of it with offspring from his project, and I have seen nothing, heard nothing, and am pretty peeved about now!

Dave

Old 06-14-2007, 09:22 AM   #5
Giantkeeper Reptiles
I know Richard Wilson and have been doing business with him for several years now. He is a great guy! I hope you guys are able to get this sqaured away.

Old 06-14-2007, 09:34 AM   #6
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
Well, it has been almost two years since I loaned my Arabesque male Het Albino to Richard in AZ. The last email I got from him was in Sept. of 06, saying he would take care of things. I guess you really do not know someone until something goes wrong, in a deal. Bottom line, the Arabesque boa is dead, Richard said he would take care of it with offspring from his project, and I have seen nothing, heard nothing, and am pretty peeved about now!

Dave

I would contact his local police and file theft and fraud charges, then the FBI to file internet fraud charges as well. I don't see any reason, after 9-10 months of no communication, to be nice about this at all.

Old 06-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
David Reid
I still have not heard anything from Richard!

If you know him, and can email him and let him know I am trying to contact him, that would be great. I think he is just avoiding me though, which is very sad. Alot of good guys go bad in this business, over little things that should be easy to fix, all it takes is communication.

Dave

Old 06-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
monkeywrench133
Where in AZ is he?

If he's in the phoenix area, I'd be happy to hand deliver a message for you.

Old 07-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #9
HopingForBabies
Ricksboas@cox.net
623-322-1588

Old 07-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #10
David Reid
Richard called me a few nights ago...

we are going to try to work something out. Thanks for all who posted.

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!