And I thought the trash being dumped along the roads was bad.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-23-2013, 03:26 AM   #1
WebSlave
And I thought the trash being dumped along the roads was bad....

Old 02-23-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
Metachrosis
The world is indeed a mess

Old 02-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
JColt
I was going to post this yesterday and forgot. We really are a shameless species.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
We really are a shameless species.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
oldworldlife
What a mess japan has left behind. They need to be made accountable for there trash that's floating around the world. Do you think the birds glow in the dark before dieing. Of course they clam it's an act of the Easter bunny so there not responsible .

Old 03-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
oldworldlife
Quote:
And I thought the trash being dumped along the roads was bad....
Midway Island I don't think this is our trash being thrown out a car window this looks like Japans mess from the wave they never cleaned up.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
Metachrosis
Im very sure the rest of the world would hold the same position of the USA if
ever called to the mat on the many issues that have effected the "world".

Old 03-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Im very sure the rest of the world would hold the same position of the USA if
ever called to the mat on the many issues that have effected the "world".
How many cancer deaths likely happened because of plutonium and other radioactive materials launched into the atmosphere from all of the above ground nuclear tests done by the USA? What sort of environment damage was done by the Pacific Islands testings? Has the USA ever been called to task for anything related to those events?

BTW, are those Japanese reactors still leaking radioactive material into the Pacific ocean? I stopped buying Alaskan king crab ever since that happened. I don't want to eat food that glows in the dark.

Old 03-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #10
oldworldlife
Also I think it is Worth while to point out for everyone the color of the caps the birds seem to prefer if everyone would watch this video one more time and just watch for the main colors these birds are going after when I watch it I seen about two orange one yellow and about 40 red those red only really come form one main world wide company coke a cola. As A life time lover of jack an coke I will now only buy cans of coke .

Does anyone think it to be worth while to address the coke a cola company about the color of there caps a simple change of there red caps to only black might save hundreds if these birds ? Just a thought .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!