Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2018, 06:47 AM   #81
JCCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Thank you for the reply. I’m buying a hytec het albino and blood male, with photo I’d and guaranteed genetics. Troy will not give these on his hets. Says he has a box full of fake papers. I personally bought many many hets from on here and all photo I’d was good. All hets proved out. He must have been dealing with crooked breeders.
Since he won’t guarantee his hets in writing, I had to buy elsewhere,as I will for a bloody albino female. Even though the bloody albino doesn’t need paperwork.
We've landed on you now because of this post where you are insinuating he's dishonest or a lesser seller due to not meeting whatever requirements you've cooked up in your head that you want paperwork to look like. It's funny how these things change like that.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:22 AM   #82
allreptiles1966
I never insinuated anything. Cooked up paper work is what we call photo I’d now?
It’s all ok. You can say what you like. I have never had an issue because your boy lied flat out to me over Pete’s albino lineage. You trying again will have no affect. Your a little kid upset over me pissing in your sandbox again. Oh boy. He flat out said he doesn’t give paper work or whatever. He would discuss the genetics and send pics. That’s it. It’s right in his screen shot. And for that, I decided to buy elsewhere. For that you are crying about your poor Al.
But this is the end. The guy doesn’t give paperwork on boas that cost thousands of $$. Hets!!
It’s just not worth the risk. Go piss in the wind!! My money, I want guarantee on hets!! Pretty damn simple. I know you’d be on here if someone took you for several
thousand dollars!! Photo I’d was the way to but! Almost everyone would give. Now asking for it seems to be wrong. BS. Unless Troy comes back on here, I’m done. I said what was needed. People attacked. Go read the screen shots.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!