Oklahoma Show? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
justindh1
Question Oklahoma Show?

Haven't been to the show in Tulsa or Oklahoma City yet and was wanting to get a bit of info on them. They are both 6+ hours drive round trip from and wanted to know how's the expo been the last year as far as the vendors there and selection. I would be mostly interested in Leopard geckos but you never know what you come home with. If any has any info such as specific vendors that have been there that sell leopard geckos then that would be great. I have looked at their websites but they don't seem to have a big list. Any info would be appreciated.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
sadlog26
There is a show in tulsa this weekend. Just got home from it. Not much of a selection. Lots of iguanas, corn snakes, red tails, frogs, turtles, and spiders. There were maybe 6 ball pythons.

Old 02-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
justindh1
Thanks Anna for the info. Seems like there wans't a big selection there. Do you ever goto any of the other expos in OK?

Old 02-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
KelliH
The OK City Show is a decent show. We vend at all of those.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
justindh1
Thanks Kelli! I would like to see some of your geckos in person. I also seen Jett was on the vendor list as well. Just didn't know if the list is updated much though. I will probably end up going to it this year thought it may be in the summer. I figured there will be a better selection then.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
sadlog26
no, we are new to OK, this was our first show since we have been here. we are used to really big arenas back in WA where we are from. looking forward to finding and going to many more here though. still figuring out where everything is at and making connections.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!