Good Guy Anthony Viscuso - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
CeaserGirl938
Anthony Viscuso

Just bought a male albino and female sunglow boa from Anthony. These are my first morphs ever bought and it was a very pleasant experience. Things went a little slow at first as I was working on how to pay for them but Anthony did all he could to make it easier on me. I payed him Tuesday night (11/1/11) and he shipped Wednesday. Because of where I live, the package might have been here anytime on Thursday up to 4:30 pm but it arrived at 10am. I took a short video of opening them. They were both securely packaged, with a heat pack, and feeding/shedding records. He emailed me PDF files about their lineage. They both came healthy, beautiful, the same animals I picked out of the pictures he showed me. He even let me change my choice of sunglow last minute. Overall everything went very well and I will gladly be doing business with him again in the future.

Danielle Burtchin

Old 11-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Anthony V.
Thanks Danielle.

Danielle,

It was a pleasure doing business with you too. I'm happy to know you took the time to research food costs, additional caging (since you purchased 2 animals), and husbandry. It feels good to know that these boas are going to a home where they will be properly cared for. I couldn't ask for anything more from a customer. Feel free to call me with any questions you may ever have about your boas.

Thanks,
Anthony Viscuso

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!