exporters from africa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
jeremy2529
exporters from africa

i am looking for a exporter from Africa anyone got any good honest ppl you can refer me to pls their are so many scam artist out their

Old 05-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
dustinntech
No offense, but not many people want to give up their exporters. All exporters that deal with cites animals have a quota they can ship out and once its gone they dont ship anymore. So if a bunch of people have that exporters info his quotas get taken faster and the people who gave up the exporters have a chance at losing potential animals to buy.

On a side note, with a lot of research you can find quality exporters. It took me about a year, but now that I know what to look for, exporters are pretty easy to find. But I think the research is a pretty important part of importing animals. If it was so easy to do everyone would do it

Old 05-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
dustinntech
Also, if you stick around and make some friends maybe they'll let you in on their next imports and you can just tack on what you want onto their order.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
reptiler ron
I don't think this is a BOI ?

Old 05-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #5
brd7666
This belongs in the business discussion forum, but not here. It will be moved as soon as a Mod sees it, I'm sure. BOI inquires have to have a name in the heading, or someone specific.

Old 05-30-2010, 02:57 AM   #6
glassy
Good exporters are a rare gem...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!