Bad Guy Casey Smith. Buyer Backs Out, what do you guys think? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #71
reticguy76
i agree. and the big picture, we dont really know what is actually true or not.

my take on this whole thing. the seller should have just honored his tos in the first place and not went to the game playing and proof and all that. when the seller went beyond that and asked for proof of a hospital visit, and got it, he should have refunded the deposit, and just avoided playing this game of annoying the buyer. immature now.

on a side note, when my wife went in to the hospital for gall bladder stuff (not good stuff either), i was taking care of trading retics while in the waiting room. now, do i fault people for not reacting as i did/do under stress out times, no. i suggested it as a possibility as i can relate to that, because thats i react during times if stress and chaos, i handle/deal with other stuff. not counting the immediate hours prior and/or after the medical issue, it seems there was plenty of time to inform and try to deal with this

Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #72
TraceH
Woah, woah, woah guys I completely refunded the money the day he sent me the wrist band. I wanted to keep the money, of course, but I feel I am a relatively compassionate person and I know a hospital bill would really throw my finances off too. The whole "take my time to annoy him" thing was a total joke, I apologize. So, for the record an established TOS was addressed, the guy had a lot of excuses to waste my time and money but when proof was asked for he supplied it and I supplied a refund that day.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #73
reticguy76
well, that takes care of that. glad it all worked out. thats what really matters when all is said and done

Old 11-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #74
reptilebaby
Glad you sent the money back. I'm still waiting for $450 from a couple I bought something from in May, and I am really mad. I first contacted them in January to buy it. Not a reptile at all or even associated with anyone on this site.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #75
reptilebaby
It would have been wrong to string the guy along just to make him mad, was my point.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #76
Bobby Douglass
Trace, have you made him aware of this thread? If not you owe it to him to send him a link to it so he has the opportunity to respond.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #77
2RILL
A deal is a deal... you told the guy about the 25% deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE... IMHO you did your part and you were even kind enough to do a layaway plan meantime your money is being spent on these animals you are holding for him. Stop feeling guity... business is business... tell him to call a lawyer even though he will lose and probably can't even afford one anyway. Just dust off your shoulders and forget about it.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #78
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RILL View Post
A deal is a deal... you told the guy about the 25% deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE... IMHO you did your part and you were even kind enough to do a layaway plan meantime your money is being spent on these animals you are holding for him. Stop feeling guity... business is business... tell him to call a lawyer even though he will lose and probably can't even afford one anyway. Just dust off your shoulders and forget about it.
If you actually read the threads they're a little easier to follow.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #79
2RILL
Sorry if my post "offened" you, because you're right... I wasn't about to read the entire thread being that its 8 pages long and merely contains other's opinions. I figured the post was all I needed to reply and voice my opinion because your post had the basic info (made a deal with a guy and he didn't do his part), just wanted to explain myself to you... have a great night

Old 11-04-2011, 10:50 PM   #80
2RILL
Regardless of circumstances... business is business... bless your good heart for refunding... he got lucky he wasnt dealing with the hardcore business type.

"F#ck you, pay me" - Goodfellas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!