Some snakes/supplies need home(s).. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 11:45 PM   #11
Miss Tuniwha
Paulina, I HOPE when you say it is in a better place, that you mean at someone else's place.

If not.. quit having animals..

blunt.. rude.. I know.. but thats just NOT the way to handle things..

as others are saying..

maybe I am just in a poor mood today.. but that is just not the way a responsible pet owner would handle it.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 AM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
Paulina, I HOPE when you say it is in a better place, that you mean at someone else's place.
Word choice would suggest the snake is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
I also have a baby beauty snake, but it has RI,

If no one takes him I will cool him...

The beauty snake had RI...

as the snake is in a better place now..

Old 12-19-2007, 01:19 AM   #13
SPJ
This is very disturbing.

I really hope she didn't freeze the snake just because it got sick.
Did it get an RI due to your husbandry?

What about the BP I sent you? I sent him free of charge and even picked up the shipping to help a new herper.

I really hope you do not kill your animals instead of taking care of them.

Old 12-19-2007, 01:27 AM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
This is very disturbing.

I really hope she didn't freeze the snake just because it got sick.
Did it get an RI due to your husbandry?

What about the BP I sent you? I sent him free of charge and even picked up the shipping to help a new herper.

I really hope you do not kill your animals instead of taking care of them.
The VBB got sick apparently after she had recently bought it at hamburg. ( show that i also attended) and we have since told her to take it to a vet, which, she has seemingly yet to do. ( we meaning those of us in chat)

Paulina... only you can tell us. what did you do with this snake?

Old 12-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #15
IloveSnakes1234
I didn't freeze him, I don't want to really talk about it (I hope people can respect this). All I'm really going to say is.. I knew that he would die eventually, since I can't properly take care of a sick animal so I ended his pain as quick as possible. I asked Bryon on how to do it... not to drag him into this.
Steve, I can't say thank you enough for the bp. I gave him to my best friend right after I found out the beauty is sick, my mother's wish. I know I should have asked you, but I didn't. If you want I can send you the $50 you spent on shipping.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #16
critical bill
*sigh*

Old 12-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #17
akaangela
OK I am more than a bit mad I offered to take him and get good vet care for the beauty. I know shipping would have been hard on the snake but at least he would have had a chance!!!!!! I am going to stop before I say something I regret (or get a warning) All I can say is how could you when you had a perfectly good offer to take care of him????

Old 12-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #18
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaangela
OK I am more than a bit mad I offered to take him and get good vet care for the beauty. I know shipping would have been hard on the snake but at least he would have had a chance!!!!!! I am going to stop before I say something I regret (or get a warning) All I can say is how could you when you had a perfectly good offer to take care of him????
Um... What?

Old 12-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #19
akaangela
I sent you an email requesting the snake and if you would ship it to me. I encluded my name, phone and address and told you I would pay for shipping. I also told you I had an excelent vet who could treat the snake. It was the same day you posted your add.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #20
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaangela
I sent you an email requesting the snake and if you would ship it to me. I encluded my name, phone and address and told you I would pay for shipping. I also told you I had an excelent vet who could treat the snake. It was the same day you posted your add.

youre kidding me..... Paulina you had an OFFER for that animal to be taken care of... and you didnt even WAIT to see who replied to your ad? But yet, its easy enough for you to wait a week or more to see a vet...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread