Trade My reptiles for YOUR>>>>> - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:49 PM   #1
Magical Geckos
My reptiles for YOUR>>>>>

Looking to trade reptiles for a few things.
-Firearms
-Crossbow
-Larger surround sound system or A sound bar
-Bose qc20 headphones
-Iphone 5
-Asp(expandable baton)
-Taser
-bullet proof vest
-Any other number of things, If you have something you want to trade feel free to message me I would never be offended by offers.

I have
-Leopard geckos 75-500.00 each over 75 for sale
-Crested geckos 100-350.00 each 10 for sale
-Pair of Painted Dragons $275.00 adult captive born
-Southern Aussie leaf tail Geckos Trio. $1500.00
-Cave gecko male $125.00
- Flawlessly preserved 12+ft king cobra fully hooded over 25 years old. (Vietnamese snake wine) $500.00

Located in Moraine Ohio, I ship and can meet at any reptile show I vend at.

And before you ask, NO im not preparing for the Apocalypse.
I want to do some hunting this year.
I am also a police officer and need to replace some things that are getting worn out.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!