Wanted adult normal female ball pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
bumblebp
adult normal female ball pythons

Hello all well like title says im looking to buy 3-4 adult female normal ball pythons, im wanting them 1500+grams,perferablly cb, eating and in healthy condition, shoot me a pm on a price and weights also pics would be great,,thanks all
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
khoffman
I have some that are 1500 plus grams i can shoot you pics of them if your intrested 125 each shipped let me know thanks kyle all should be really nicer and ready for next season as they are going to skip this season. i Do have some that are readynow also let me know thanks kyle

Old 01-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
bumblebp
pm sent!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!