For Sale Normal Females, big and small for Reading/local shows - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
edf01
Normal Females, big and small for Reading/local shows

Greetings all.

I have a few normal females available for either local pick-up or delivery at local shows. There is a show in Reading, Pa this Saturday, as well as one in Hamburg the following month. Due to the weather, I cannot guarantee to be able to ship at the moment.

Basic info- weights are not guaranteed to be empty- I didn't just feed them, but they haven't pooped yet.

Up next is a baby normal female from last season, Baby A. 411 grams. Eats f/t mice.
Price: $30

Snake A and B are sold
Up First, Snake B. Normal female, 1363 grams as of today. Currently eating f/t soft fur rats. Has taken reg f/t rats in the past. I can always offer her a reg rat next feeding if you want to be sure she will take reg rats. Just let me know asap- due to eat in a few days.
Price $75

Snake A, darker normal female 1234grams. Eats best on soft furs, takes f/t. She did refuse the last 2 meals. She did take a live rat before, but she really feeds the best on soft furs. Also, I had purchased this snake with a slightly damaged tail from previous owner a while back. I talked to my vet, and he does not see how it would effect with her breeding- its well past her vent.
Price: $60

Tail pic as of today

Older tail pic- can see tail better

I also have some extra soft furs available if anyone needs soft furs- its small scale tho, can't fill huge orders. I can provide them live or frozen. Pm to inquire about them- how many and weights.

If interested or have any questions, pm me through Fauna, or email me at edfstudio@yahoo.com.

Thank you for looking.

Have a great day.
Janet Kovacic
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
scarnicom
First one still available? shipping quote to 43420?

Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #3
edf01
first one would be 130 shipped- however, I do not ship in cold temps lower than 40 degrees- i have a shipment already waiting to go out, but due to cold temps, I do not want to risk the health of the snake(s).

if you put a deposit down on her, i can hold her for you until the weather warms up. If not, I am going to try to find a local buyer for snakes during the winter.

Janet
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
sonicwrxpa
il be at reading do you have a table or just attending

Old 01-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #5
edf01
Kirk,
I will just be attending the show, so no table.

I usually plan to be at the show in the morning part of the show, but i can be flexible if someone wants to meet and get a snake(s), just have to discuss time frame and all.

I bring the snake in individual snake bags and have them in a box- but only do so if previously planned ahead sales.

Janet
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
edf01
Bump!!!

Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
edf01
To the top!!

Last night to buy would be late friday night so I know to bring them with me to the show!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!