Where to obtain small styro boxes...details in post - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-14-2003, 01:41 PM   #1
Ron Billingsley
Where to obtain small styro boxes...details in post

I have the regular size boxes most people use to ship reptiles, i.e. your everyday fish box. What I am needing are the much smaller verision. Usually I buy just as much as I sell, and I always had some around, but this past breeding season I produced nearly a thousand snakes, and the boxes ran out before the babies did. It was awful stupid to ship a pair or two of hatchlings in one of those fish boxes (sorry for whoever did get them). My question is, where can I locate a shipper for the smaller ones? Any help would be apprieacated.

thebigsquease@aol.com

Old 02-14-2003, 02:59 PM   #2
WebSlave
I've been getting my boxes from Superior Enterprise for years now. They are good people to deal with. The boxes are still big for one or two deli cups, but much better than the fish boxes.

Old 02-14-2003, 03:01 PM   #3
KelliH
Ron,

We get most of our shipping supplies from Superior Enterprise. They have a smaller styro box available that we use for most of our shipments. Here is a link to their site:

Superior Enterprise

Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!