BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 111 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2007, 10:02 PM   #1101
dsirkle
What possible connection could there possibly be between "hearing back from the State" and paying April any money?

Old 11-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #1102
csreptiles
crotalusadamanteus I know for a fact that the the false calls to Animal Control where from this thread, Which my reptiles where not taken but I had to go to jail, and pay legal fees my issues, But still people form this thread calls Animal Control and lied stating I was not taking care of my reptiles, When they arrived they found my quarantine facility in perfect condition including my reptiles! I co own the house my grandmother live in and I did keep them in the garage was 100% temp. Controlled, Due to several calls from both the city regarding ongoing call about my reptiles ALL stemming from this THREAD and start back again AFTER APRILS POST she was pressing me to move one of my 6' Alligators and a few other snake I had including a pair of Gaboon vipers, I was not able to move those reptiles around because of legal reason my permit would not be transfered until 150 ppl. sign a petition. People that don't know me other then this thread and ect. where doing thing behind my back and I left everyone regarding reptiles along including APRIL. In the end she will be paid and you guys can have something else to say about me. BUT THIS WILL BE FACT I'm not paying April because of of any reason from this THREAD, I'm paying her only because I take care of all my business!

Old 11-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #1103
csreptiles
No more a connection then how APRIL was able to get my reptiles or how the Mike guy know so much about my reptile related issue. I don't care maybe you having found that out by now I'll PAY HERE WHEN I GET THIS ALL DONE, She already has accepted a payment regarding this issues through me or not payment was accepted which she has posted. I disagree with April have to accept badly taking care of reptiles which is a MUCH BIGGER DEAL that will be take care of, My reptiles are handles one everyday, every reptile related event is tacked, I feed my reptiles before feeding myself and you and once on on this forum will not keep me from breeding!

Old 11-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #1104
crotalusadamanteus
Wasn't it said that your own Grandmother called the Animal Control? Why you still trying to make it sound like it happened because of April joining the thread?

Old 11-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #1105
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
crotalusadamanteus I know for a fact that the the false calls to Animal Control where from this thread, Which my reptiles where not taken but I had to go to jail, and pay legal fees my issues, But still people form this thread calls Animal Control and lied stating I was not taking care of my reptiles, When they arrived they found my quarantine facility in perfect condition including my reptiles! I co own the house my grandmother live in and I did keep them in the garage was 100% temp. Controlled, Due to several calls from both the city regarding ongoing call about my reptiles ALL stemming from this THREAD and start back again AFTER APRILS POST she was pressing me to move one of my 6' Alligators and a few other snake I had including a pair of Gaboon vipers, I was not able to move those reptiles around because of legal reason my permit would not be transfered until 150 ppl. sign a petition. People that don't know me other then this thread and ect. where doing thing behind my back and I left everyone regarding reptiles along including APRIL. In the end she will be paid and you guys can have something else to say about me. BUT THIS WILL BE FACT I'm not paying April because of of any reason from this THREAD, I'm paying her only because I take care of all my business!

Seeing as this thread has caused you so much trouble, don't you think it'd be easier to stop with the excuses and just pay April?

Old 11-23-2007, 12:00 AM   #1106
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
BryonsBoas read the post find the details. Me and Aaron entered into a trade that was not far, I sent him an money order and some how it didn't arrive. He posted on here and I posted that I would 100% pay him BUT NOT UNTIL I WAS REFUNDED FROM THE ORIGINAL MONEY ORDER, Once this funds where refunded to me I paid Aaron and paid him an additional $100. Keep to the fact Yea I did miss a few calls, and travel allot due to my jobs, I work all Winter and take summers off. Again your seem your trying to make it like this FORUM help Aaron get is money and it didn't which I why I post from the beginning he be PAID so stick to the truth. This thread is 90% hype and about 10% fact.
I have read it , I do understand it , most likely I understand what was posted far than you do. Good guys that take care of their business and customers don't have pages and pages and pages of crap on a public forum posted about them.

Go take a look at a typical good guy thread , short , sweet , to the point.

What we have here is a thread typical of a bad guy. Excuses , lies , more excuses , refusal to admit fault , and , ..... dare I say it ...... You had the audacity to post what the money you owed to someone was being blown on, instead of paying them back. Even thinking , FINALLY , covering the money you owed to Aaron , for some reason , gives you bragging rights.

You are a bad guy , a scumbag , a lier , a two legged sack of non spelling crap.

Was there anything else I missed?
Proof?
Proof you say?

Well , there is no proof your a good guy. So I can't really miss what doesn't exist now can I?

Old 11-23-2007, 12:02 AM   #1107
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
I have read it , I do understand it , most likely I understand what was posted far than you do.
I have read it , I do understand it , most likely I understand what was posted far better than you do.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:20 AM   #1108
jsrocket
[quote=crotalusadamanteus]And if you were in the same boat, and someone was trying to help you out, would you rush on in hear and sell them out before the deal is all said and done? Before you have the permission of the one helping you out in the first place? Taking a chance on bringing an innocent party into the squabble?

[sarcasm]You the man rocket. That's the kind of friend everyone needs. [/sarcasm]

Rick, I get your point. although no-one here has helped me to sell anything. At this point, I could give a rat's ass how much I sell, or how much I am considered a +)&&%#@! Simple truth would do, for the moment

Starting to get the pitcher?

Old 11-23-2007, 12:28 AM   #1109
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Simple truth would do, for the moment
I hope you aren't waiting for Chuck to give you any. I don't think it's part of his genetic makeup.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:43 AM   #1110
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
I hope you aren't waiting for Chuck to give you any. I don't think it's part of his genetic makeup.
Oh, damn, and here I was, waiting like a fool, for me and Chuckie to conquer the world.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz