BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #111
csreptiles
Chamco facts are facts! You would think this is the end all for the reptile industry. I gues I should pack my bags and maybe so sale used cars or something you think??? basde on this thread I OVER! LOL!

Old 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #112
csreptiles
Chamco will this effect me purchasing chameleons from you?? really?

Old 01-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #113
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
PS. NO solution has been made where as I would not have to use any additional found point blank...

I value my word and you have it already.

Charles I will back Aaron. Plain and simply, I will cover the original money order if he cashes it during the sixty day wait for cancellation. Only if you PayPal him what you owe him. When the money order is cancelled in sixty days you will automatically receive the funds back. Well, it should be less than a month by now.

All this talk about “this will not hurt me” and “I am getting a lot of hits on my web site” is the same garbage ever scammer and liar has always used on this board.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:42 PM   #114
Chameleon Company
Charles, your business savvy is something that all here could learn from ! On those occasions when I have been able to figure out what was said, I have been awestruck !

Old 01-02-2006, 11:55 PM   #115
csreptiles
Unforchantly that the truth, I have had over 4000 hit sence all this... and to tel lyou the truth, Other than providing a place to kinda battle... If it was you getting treated like I have been it would not stop me from purchasing any from you, After all in business you'll never make everyone 100% happy. Chamco I'm not mad at after all that you'v said no one here really knews me and I don't know none of you. I will tell you this, I juts a good guy not trying to spend any mroe then I have to point blank... Inface Chamco i will still purchase those chameleons from you after this is all over... I still think you have a good business and take care of yuor reptiles.... I sure am sorry all this happened BUT it is what it is! which every way it goes good or bad, I will tell you this I will not be taking a loose any in way...

Dennis Hultman I hear ya, But you can't really belive I can go on that? you see for some reason you guys think this site is will make or break a person via these threads in m,ay it will make a few wounder, in fact this is how me and Chamco 1st started talking which shows that it can get word out there, BUT As far as it costing me additional money. I give all my reptiles away before I ever paiding for something twice!

Old 01-02-2006, 11:56 PM   #116
ms_terese
C'mon, folks, stop trying to have a battle of wits with the unarmed.

The facts have spoken. Mr. Schuck (the III, please don't hold his father or grandfather to task for his behavior) has given no evidence of ever sending a money order or filling out a form to have it refunded. His information on the payments is so contradictory that I for one do not believe he ever sent any payments. He has admitted to receiving the animals, however. This makes him, at this time, a thief.

I'm sure we'll find out if in fact he ever makes restitution for his theft. Unless there is evidence that the original money order was sent, I'll consider any payment at this time exactly that...restitution.

Case closed.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:07 AM   #117
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
You would think this is the end all for the reptile industry. I gues I should pack my bags and maybe so sale used cars or something you think??? basde on this thread I OVER! LOL!

The reptile community is much smaller than you think. Word of mouth spreads fast but I tell you what, Just incase it does not spread fast enough, I will make an extra special effort in helping it along.

Quote:
Unforchantly that the truth, I have had over 4000 hit sence all this.
So, you are saying this site that means "absolutely nothing" has caused over 4000 hits on your site.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:11 AM   #118
Junkyard
Quote:
Junkyard There was a person attach on me and I provided the corect information. No one really asked you anything, The Gates statement was worthless, and I consider jaw jacking... Runing at the mouth... the point here is I sent out a money order and it has not be recoved in order to get another ther a 60day time frame which should not be to far from now. As I said I will post more detail on Wednesday when I am back at the office.
Now that I have learned a lot more about business from you, I will continue my "jaw jacking". You still have not paid Aaron. You are still a THIEF. Maybe the BBB should be contacted about the stolen snakes that are in your possesion. You can then explain this whole situation to them, I am sure they will be far less sympathetic to you than we have been.

Hey, what do you have for sale? I would love to send you a money order western union for $75,000. You take $5,000 and send me the rest back along with the animals I want to buy from you. I will be in Nigeria waiting for them.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:15 AM   #119
csreptiles
ms_terese come on you really think bring my father and grandfather into this is good for your business. Again ONLY words... You know guys I can;t keep on posting in here ont his same thread about this same issue. BUT we are getting new member to post each and every day... I would have purchased all your bloods from you but after that LOW blow I can only think about it!

Old 01-03-2006, 12:20 AM   #120
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Dennis Hultman I hear ya, But you can't really belive I can go on that? you see for some reason you guys think this site is will make or break a person via these threads in m,ay it will make a few wounder, in fact this is how me and Chamco 1st started talking which shows that it can get word out there, BUT As far as it costing me additional money. I give all my reptiles away before I ever paiding for something twice!
I don't need to think it. I know it! The evidence is in this forum. I believe not one single person that has any principles, will ever buy, sell or trade you anything after viewing this thread, If Aaron is not paid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz