BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2006, 06:13 AM   #131
csreptiles
Worthless posting, What about the Money Order! Stick to the point...MY spelling is off BUT you can't following direction!! This thread is about a missing money order not my spelling!! Spelling is three threads down!! B

Hay shrapy got some sence! there is a smart one out the bunch! Naw Sharpy everyone is getting there post count up for free treats! Hay Sharpy why don't you make a large maling list of everyone in the industry and send this to this like it will help both this fourm and HELP All of you with his thread?? I can help if you like...

Hay Biscuit71 I don't care what you think, Please don't wast any more of you valued knowldge in my any more valued knowledge.

I have one more asked, let say I have $3000.00 in a Money Order for what every, Do yuo really think that one it arrives that is that person looks at this thread my money order will be returned? If you really think so please replay, I would like hear your sad story!

HOOO wait so becuse I do this, Let say I do provide the image of the MISSING money order then the truth will be known and we wait the time frame out?

Well back to work for me!

Old 01-03-2006, 06:14 AM   #132
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Posted by csreptiles
Charles J. Schuck III
CSReptiles
926 Aurora Ave.
St. Paul, Mn. 55104
651-644-4640 home
651-402-0321 cell
612-304-5277 work
home email: cschuck3@gmail.com
work email: charles.schuck@target.com ( email has changed )
I see you put (email has changed) at the bottom of your post when you posted your address for all to see again. If you were worried, Why would you post it again?
Oh yeah, The new email address for all is
guest.relations@target.com
Anyone emailing should include a link to this thread.

Aaron, this guy never sent anything. He never was going to send anything. I would file a police report in your city and then call his.

Old 01-03-2006, 06:32 AM   #133
csreptiles
That was I wanted Dennis Hultman! Thanks! better yet call HR department start there... here's the link to our police department: http://www.stpaul.gov/depts/police/

If HR does not count. Aaron, Do you think that all these post your friend are doing is going to help you if this goes to civel court and or anything legal? come one it can't be good think about it!

Dennis Hultman
How hard do your think it is for me to get your informationand post it here? Also give him some better advice, if I where Aaron i'd frist call the BBB file a report there... Don't tell them about this webiste and or this thread! and again Dennis Hultman if someone does come by if on you!! Iwill asure will will see each other some day, I mean man the reptiles shows are everywhere.

http://www.bbb.org/
If you have forgot I'm in minnesota.

reptilebreeder again FOLLOW Topic, This thread is about a missing money Order... Focus, Focus!! reptilebreeder PLEASE!

Old 01-03-2006, 07:00 AM   #134
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Aaron, this guy never sent anything. He never was going to send anything. I would file a police report in your city and then call his.
Bingo!!

Old 01-03-2006, 07:06 AM   #135
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Also give him some better advice, if I where Aaron i'd frist call the BBB file a report there...
It was already mentioned. I am trying not to be redundant.
Quote:
Iwill asure will will see each other some day, I mean man the reptiles shows are everywhere.
"I will assure that we will see each other some day?" Sounds like a threat. You will not be able to miss me. I will be the guy standing by your table holding up the sign that says Beware this guy is a thief.
See you around.

Aaron, If you are selling anything else right now, Send me a list. I will see if I can help you out.

Old 01-03-2006, 08:23 AM   #136
Lucille
Quote:

If HR does not count. Aaron, Do you think that all these post your friend are doing is going to help you if this goes to civel court and or anything legal? come one it can't be good think about it!

Court? In the laws from the courts I am familiar with, you DO need to pay off debts owed. And did you not promise payment?

In fact, the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act provides for triple damages, costs and attorney's fees when one person intentionally deceives another person when selling goods.

I do not understand why you did not explore the Paypal credit card payment that would give you the opportunity to chargeback for good cause. That way, your name is cleared, the debt is paid, when the 'lost' money order is replaced you pay off your credit card with minimal charge, far less than all this here will probably cost you in lost business.

Old 01-03-2006, 08:27 AM   #137
Junkyard
Quote:
HOOO wait so becuse I do this, Let say I do provide the image of the MISSING money order then the truth will be known and we wait the time frame out?
When are you going to post the image? You have said you will so many times that it is nothing more that "jaw jacking"

Quote:
Dennis Hultman
How hard do your think it is for me to get your informationand post it here? Also give him some better advice, if I where Aaron i'd frist call the BBB file a report there... Don't tell them about this webiste and or this thread! and again Dennis Hultman if someone does come by if on you!! Iwill asure will will see each other some day, I mean man the reptiles shows are everywhere.

http://www.bbb.org/
If you have forgot I'm in minnesota.
If you have not noticed, you cannot delete anything you have posted. The BBB can use this for or against you. You posted all of this admitting you have no intentions of paying Aaron, so it will hold up against you in court. A lost money order that was never cashed, that is a poor excuse.

Quote:
reptilebreeder again FOLLOW Topic, This thread is about a missing money Order... Focus, Focus!! reptilebreeder PLEASE!
I have an idea, stay on topic and pay Aaron back PLEASE!

Old 01-03-2006, 08:41 AM   #138
Biscuit71
Wow... this guy is totally clueless... and i mean TOTALLY CLUELESS.. I have never seen someone try to put up so many fronts in my life. On one site he is asking about how to build an incubator and he has a "MASTER CRAFTSMAN" working for him, and so far in this forum, he has done contracts for Microsoft, and now is working on a "Big project" for Target, and he breeds reptiles (yet knows nothing about incubators it seems) and he races pocket bikes and has sold over 200 of them... lets see... he stated in one of the previous posts that he has to hang up the phone because he was "in class"... what is it... you going to school, you the owner of a billion dollar company, you the president of a billion dollar company, you race pocket bikes, and you SELL pocket bikes, you breed reptiles, and you STILL have all kinds of time to post on here to reply to EVERY post that someone makes? LOL i have never in my life seen someone SO full of it in my life.

In a post to my last post you stated, and I quote

"Hay Biscuit71 I don't care what you think, Please don't wast any more of you valued knowldge in my any more valued knowledge.

I have one more asked, let say I have $3000.00 in a Money Order for what every, Do yuo really think that one it arrives that is that person looks at this thread my money order will be returned? If you really think so please replay, I would like hear your sad story!

HOOO wait so becuse I do this, Let say I do provide the image of the MISSING money order then the truth will be known and we wait the time frame out?"

Where do I begin ... Ok.. it's HEY not HAY it's WASTE not WAST it's OF YOUR not OF YOU it's VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE not VALUED KNOWLDGE..you said this one two times in a row so don't blame it on typing too fast.... it's not I HAVE ONE MORE ASKED its I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION... i could go on and on and correct you, but hell... the last 2 statements you made were totally beyond me... they make NO sense at all.. maybe someone else can post and tell me what you were trying to say because i just cant figure it out.

The other thing i cant figure out.... if your such a great guy, and you have done ALL this business with people and you have bought ALL these reptiles... why is NOBODY coming to your defense? Very suspect to me... My vote is that you are 100% full of it..

Old 01-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #139
Biscuit71
Who is Velma J Schuck anyway? lol

Old 01-03-2006, 09:45 AM   #140
Griz
Quote:
This thread will not effect any thing I do so your netive word and or comment are only helping.... But good or day business is good for me... Man I watched my website and I'v had over 4000 hits and It not even done yet...
It won't effect you in any way? Really..... Let me be one of many to tell you straight up that I will never buy from you. I attend a lot of the Midwestern shows and I will be more than happy to stand up with Dennis holding a sign.

Once again, my thoughts from many months ago holds true. If you do not have a grasp on the english language then I, for one, will not be doing business with you. Proved true yet again.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz