BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2006, 11:01 AM   #141
tiasman1
trader rating

Charles,

Now you are being petty. You give me a negative trading rating because you cannot fulfill your obligations. I gave you a negative rating because you can't seem to honor your word and pay me what/when you say you will. You wanted my address, here it is:

Aaron Moore
635 Longford Dr
Meridian, ID 83642
aaron33m@cableone.net (paypal)

Please grow up a little, and do what YOU said you would

Aaron

Old 01-03-2006, 11:18 AM   #142
Griz
Aaron, since you cannot respond to your own Trader rating, I did it for you and provided a link to this thread. I reckon nothing concerning Chuck should surprise any of us.

Griz

Old 01-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #143
tiasman1
thanks

thanks Griz, I appreciate it

Old 01-03-2006, 11:39 AM   #144
Junkyard
This is getting ridiculous.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #145
Mike Greathouse
Aaron,
I think that Mr. Schuck has made it very apparent that he has no intention of handling this in a professional manner. He has also made it very clear that he will not respond to any type of peer pressure from the very group of people with whom he hopes to do business with in the future - his mistake.

He seems to get excited about all of the "hits" on his web page, but can't seem to make the connection that all of these hit's have been generated from here and that not a single person here would ever consider doing business with him. Unless he is receiving monies for web page hits, he stands little chance of making any money in this business.

I feel that the only way that you will receive any satisfaction from this individual is to press charges against him. I would proceed in that direction immediately if it was me.

Good luck and I hope that Mr. Schuck sees the light someday.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:18 PM   #146
Chameleon Company
Hey Junkyard,

I think that every poster in this thread (but one) agrees when you say
Quote:
This is getting ridiculous.
and that it has been so for some time. As pointed out by many, there were quite a few honest ways to fix this situation, and that it remains un-fixed speaks droves. While I think the existence of a lost money order is irrelevent to any solution, should one be scanned in and presented here, I would endeavor Aaron to take the copy of it to his PO and see if they can verify the information on it, just out of curiosity. While much of what has been said here could be used in a legal setting, such a document could also be of value. While Aaron may not be any closer to getting his money, and may or may not derive any satisfaction with what Charles has done with his reputation here, this thread will stand to help reduce any future repeats, and maybe educate some of our younger readers as to how NOT to fix a problem.

Old 01-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #147
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
shavemycoinpurse read the thread, I post that yesterday I was going to provide the scaned image, Once I get back to my office in the morning I will scan the image and post it... My reptiles are about nor close to where I have been this weekend. So Again I will post the image in the monring or once I get the tiem to get back to my office.

Thanks for all yuor comments...
Okay Chuck......

It's 1:45 pm EST which means its 12:45 pm CST and yet no money order?

What is the problem?

Dennis Hultman has already promised to back the alleged money order should it reappear and be cashed by Aaron. Although since you formally reported the money order as lost (you have haven't you?) this should be a non-issue.

And as far as affecting your business goes......do you think for a minute that anyone who runs your name through the BOI will ever contemplate executing any type of transaction with you?

The bottom line is that you need to pay Aaron what you owe him - nothing less and nothing more.

-Scott Ashton

Old 01-03-2006, 03:59 PM   #148
Beardie
It is obvious that Charles has not ever intended to pay or cover his end of a trade agreement he made with Aaron. He has not followed through with original trade agreement nor offered any proof of any money order/cashiers check and did not follow through with any of his promises to pay via Pay Pal, so it is logical to conclude that he has lied and is nothing more then a common run of the mill THIEF. This can easily be handled.

Aaron, here are some law enforcement agencies that you may contact to help resolve this problem.

St Paul Police Dept. 367 Grove St (651) 291-1111
or speak directly to the Chief of Police in St Paul, at (651) 266-5588

AND

File a complaint with the Federal trades Division that handles internet fraud
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

AND

File a complaint with the IFCC "The Internet Fraud Complaint Center"
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/strategy/howtofile.asp

AND

you may call the NFIC "National Fraud Info Center"
at 1 (800) 876 - 7060

Hope this information helps you out Aaron!
__________________________________________________ _

Linda McBride

Old 01-03-2006, 04:15 PM   #149
liquidleaf
Arg! "Point Blank" means to shoot someone at VERY close range. I think Chucky means to say "Case in point", which would mean "the main point" or "point of the argument"...... stop saying "point blank"! It's like a little kid using words incorrectly.

Charles, you look very badly indeed. You sent payment with no confirmation number. Your fault. You now say you're going to wait the whole 60 days required for the USPS to stop payment before resending payment that is far overdue. You won't provide proof that you even sent a payment (scan the receipt!)....

Generous offers were made to reimburse you should the money order miraculously appear and get cashed after you resend payment via paypal. You won't do it. You obviously don't trust anyone, even though YOU possess animals you DIDN'T pay for! If it looks, smells and swims like tuna.....

AND please, please stop saying that you don't type well. Your mistakes by far transcend simple mistyping. Grammar. Syntax. Do you write corporate emails this way? Do you have a secretary who does this for you? All the network architects and admins I work with have very good writing skills (of course there is the occassional typo) and can actually CONVEY an idea that others can comprehend. It seems that every third sentence you write is incomprehensible.

Remember, people here do not forget. This board has been around for a long time, and many reputable breeders and collectors (granted, I am not either) frequent the BOI. This won't "blow over" if you don't correct the matter soon.

Old 01-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #150
shrap
Aaron,

Report the abuse of the trader rating to Webslave, explain the situation briefly and link him to this thread. I am assuming he will have it removed. It is against the site rules to abuse the trader rating system and in my personal opinion that is exactly what Shucky did. Hopefully Rich will agree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz