BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2006, 12:45 AM   #161
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit71
OOps... sorry, forgot to sign my name twice.....

Sean Ford
Just FYI Sean, you have your name over in the information box to the left
<--------------------, so you don't have to sign the body of your posts every time. It appears that you added it to your "signature", which isn't really necessary, and may not even "count", because anybody could join the BOI, raise hell and then change their sig. and no one would know who it was. Really a moot point as I stated, since you have it over in the info area.

Old 01-04-2006, 12:53 AM   #162
csreptiles
Biscuit71 I was not talking just about a box with a heater and some vermiculite tub. I was wondering about catching rates, importance of on air circulation, humidity control and more of the technical side to build a successful incubator. As far as selling reptiles I make more ten enough money doing what I do, I give them away it I have too with no problem.

PS. It's funny to me because again none of this has anything to do with the topic at hand. The MISSING MONEY ORDER and I do feel that I should not have to resend another one, With out waiting for the cancellation period to end.

PS. There was a question about my grand mother, Her name is Velma… Please answer me one question what does she have to do with this.

PS. Constant babbling of information not pertaining to the real matter at hand only reinforces your ignorance and inability to prove your case. Nothing concrete has been proven from anyone here. Alls you have really is Aaron statement of me not sending his money order. My statement of me sending the $200+89 money order. I did check to the correct name “ USPS Money Order “ Sorry In past posted I name it a Certified Check, and or what every. Namely Payment! So ther you have...

Old 01-04-2006, 01:01 AM   #163
csreptiles
Dennis Hultman if you put your in into it you would have found known that your collection is asked once you register, So your answer is This was my collection when registered at Bob forum.

3.4 Sumatran Short Tailed Black Bloods
1.1 American Alligator
9.19 Veilded Chameleons

Old 01-04-2006, 01:09 AM   #164
Dennis Hultman
Charles, just put up your evidence.
You said you would post the copy of the money order today. Where is it!

Nothing new. You said you were going to post it back on

Quote:
12-31-2005, 10:11 AM
I will be returning back to the office to scan the copy in later today.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:11 AM   #165
csreptiles
Aaron I gave you a - feedback due to the fact that the claim for the Money order have not been cleared, and your trying to forcing me to send you an additional payment by having all your friends bash me on this thread, It has not solved anything. The truth is this thread is 30+ pages long and I still am not sending an additional money order until the cancellation period has expired. Court or no Court! If you like as can take this to court and all post the results? All they want us to do is make an effort to make a agreement to the solution, mine is that all I am asking you is to wait the time frame. But if you want to listen to all the free legal advice file the report. By point still stands the same I have filed and am waiting the time frame.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:14 AM   #166
csreptiles
Dennis Hultman I will it am very busy. Again I told you this based on all the things I said in into what free time do you think I have... Sorry I am plan to make it to the office today. Like posted by WEDNESDAY! I'm sure you forgot..I side that a few replays ago.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:41 AM   #167
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Aaron I gave you a - feedback due to the fact that the claim for the Money order have not been cleared, and your trying to forcing me to send you an additional payment by having all your friends bash me
Again, I don’t know Aaron. I just have a low tolerance for Scum (scammers and liars).

Quote:
PS. There was a question about my grand mother, Her name is Velma… Please answer me one question what does she have to do with this.
She was just pointing out that you live with her. She thought it was your mother. I could have told her that you all lived in the same house Mr. President. Is Irene mommy or just another member of the SCHUCK clan living with you.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:50 AM   #168
csreptiles
Dennis Hultman give it up, you need to stop getting the free info off sites. it's incorrect! Check your facts, before posting... well I'd guess you really don't have the means to which is why you have done nothing but post worthless information. Hmmm lets make some more guesses!

Old 01-04-2006, 01:53 AM   #169
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Aaron I gave you a - feedback due to the fact that the claim for the Money order have not been cleared, and your trying to forcing me to send you an additional payment by having all your friends bash me on this thread, It has not solved anything. The truth is this thread is 30+ pages long and I still am not sending an additional money order until the cancellation period has expired. Court or no Court! If you like as can take this to court and all post the results? All they want us to do is make an effort to make a agreement to the solution, mine is that all I am asking you is to wait the time frame. But if you want to listen to all the free legal advice file the report. By point still stands the same I have filed and am waiting the time frame.
If you sold your car to a dealership, and they said "we mailed your payment, if you didn't get it that's your problem. You will have to wait at least a couple months, while we wait to see if the check ever gets cashed". Would you be okay with that? BS..no way. You would tell them the lost check is their problem, and that if it ever shows up, they could then go after the person who cashed it, but that they owe you for the car. Now.

How is this much different? It's a moot point anyway, as you keep saying you'll post a photo copy as proof, yet.....oh surprise , you keep delaying the proof. You never sent it period. You are a Liar.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:54 AM   #170
csreptiles
Dennis Hultman

12-31-2005, 10:11 AM
I will be returning back to the office to scan the copy in later today.

Yea, I was busy... I already told you that! it is a very long raide to where I have to go, and really didn;t feel like it. I been taking it easy these past few days and spending alot of time o nthis forum very late at time, and if you would use you head you'd see the times I'v been logging in. It's 12:53am now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz