BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #191
Biscuit71
Look who i found.... hopefully this works...

Old 01-04-2006, 10:54 AM   #192
Biscuit71
For all that dont know.... The photo is of Chucky Boy.... in case you happen to see him crawling around your table at a show somewhere

Old 01-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #193
dzoo
Another scam

Here's a link to a thread where he scammed someone else out of $5,000+ of computer work !

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...178#post598178

LOL - similar lies and convoluted explanations!

Old 01-04-2006, 11:29 AM   #194
Biscuit71
I called the # he has listed as a work contact. the guy said he has never heard of him.

Old 01-04-2006, 11:29 AM   #195
dzoo
Another Mug Shot

The Real Deal My Blata WRS 13HP

Old 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM   #196
Biscuit71
LOL that is FAR too Funny...

Sean Ford

Old 01-04-2006, 01:08 PM   #197
tiasman1
trade

Charles,

Just to jog your memory, You stated that I tried to get one over on you with the trade. You are the one that contacted me, you are the one that offered the female in trade for my Bloods. I was naive and sent mine first. You are the one that violated a verbal contract with me to complete a trade. IF you ever send the money, I will be highly surprised.

Aaron

Old 01-04-2006, 05:38 PM   #198
ms_terese
And yet another rip-off

http://www.pocketpccity.com/boards/A...ssages/59.html

WARNING !
(Archived Message)

Read Replies | Start New Thread | Announcements Board Index

Announcements Board (Del Msg)

Title: WARNING !
Posted By: Michael
E-mail: m&g_ind@iexpress.net
Date: 10/06/1998 at 18:55:34

Recent Posts
• Secure Digital Card Modem

• eBooks not being found on

• Bluetooth phones

• Ipaq screen iput problem

• Wireless To Wireless

• Outlook calendar plugin?

• Options for new iPaq buye

• Pocket Inbox

• Help with Buying a PDA

• Ipaq 1945 or 2215 with Na

More ...

WARNING !!!!!
Please be aware of a rip-off. The company name is Success Communications in St. Paul MN, the name is Charles Schuck III (Alias Sugar Bear) and the email address is cschuck3@uswest.net. I sent a substantial amount of Money for a Nino Palmtop and a Palm Pilot III to Mr. Schuck five weeks ago and still do not have anything to show for it. I have heard all the excuses from no boxes to the Nino falling off the shelf to there being a strike at the airport. The last 2 weeks there has been no communication from Mr. Schuck, one can only guess that it is a scam. Please don’t get caught as I have. Please pass this information on to everyone that you know for everyone’s protection.

Old 01-04-2006, 05:54 PM   #199
Griz
Well, I got curious and found a phone number for one of the directors for the Minnesota Minimoto league. I called the number and was informed that Schmuck has a very bad reputation up there. He screwed over the league oil distributor as well as their welder. In addition, he has been in and out of jail several times for various reasons.

Aaron, if you need more information I have phone numbers of several people who can help you track him down.

Griz

Old 01-04-2006, 07:06 PM   #200
Chameleon Company
This thread is becoming a classic !!

So many threads involving scammers seem to follow a certain course, but this one keeps growing new legs! Kudos to those who dug up the other threads ! Its ironic, as I just got through emailing another Nigerian scammer and telling him what he was full of, but Chuck III seems to be our own stateside in-house version of a Nigerian scammer !! I would suggest to Aaron that he try to contact some of the other scammed entities, as I have no doubt that the hearsay that Chuck has some convictions is true, and may be ripe for the picking again, possibly even on parole as we speak. If Aaron could link up with these other offended parties, and have one contact the police on behalf of all, you may be able to get some satisfaction. Chuck, there weren't any folks left who were giving you the benefit of the doubt, but there were a few who may have felt sorry for you, as you have more than a few screws loose. But whatever your learning handicaps, you are scum by choice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz