What do do when your spouse has an affair... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
gandabrenzo
What do do when your spouse has an affair...

What do you do when your spouse has an affair and none of your snakes are big enough to eat the other guy? Strictly a hypothetical question.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
FosterHerpetological
Take your small snakes and leave.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterHerpetological View Post
Take your small snakes and leave.
LOL!

OP, Seriously, the problem doesn't revolve around who she had an affair with. She had one is the bottom line. The problem is with the two of you and your relationship. Hypothetically of course.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
. She had one is the bottom line.
Exactly, and all jokes aside, trust will be hard to get back. And you know what they say, once a cheater always a cheater.

Old 12-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
Cat_Eyed_Lady
cut the peices smaller?? seriouly tho, I couldnt live with someone who broke my trust like that... he was gone the next day! he left for work, I told him not to bother to come back.. I changed the locks and didnt look back.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
gandabrenzo
If only it were that easy, 9 years, 3 kids, and 18 some odd snakes later...

Old 12-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #7
Cat_Eyed_Lady
I was married for 15 years, about 200 animals and one autistic son and no job... That was 11 almost 12 years ago. I am still here and breathing

Didnt say or mean to imply that it was easy.... because it is anything But easy. Just that that is what I did.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
hhmoore
simple
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
gandabrenzo
That is an awesome knife... I know what has to be done but like you said its anything but easy.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
Cat_Eyed_Lady
yes and I can totally understand. If you ever need to talk, let me know. I cant really help with your problem but sometimes being able to talk and vent can help. Just know what has to be done is hard enough but the actual being able to?? Its one of the hardest things you will have to do. Its even worse when you have kids. Mine was only 5 at the time of my divorce.... old enough to know what is going on but not old enough to really understand. I am sorry about the nasty thing you have to go through at this time of year especially.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!