Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:49 AM   #41
joepythons
smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
oh i cant wait till somebody tells him either.
Maybe your girlfriend did get the check but she is not smart enough to tell you .Or maybe she is keeping it for herself and letting you make a idiot of yourself here

Old 03-24-2008, 02:50 AM   #42
joepythons
john

Quote:
who exactly is unable to respond?????/ i dont care where allen is from jersey.... china....or kingdomcome. i want my money. i guess this allen is alergic to phones or something. you want to stand behind someone who rips people off thats your problem.
I was referring to John AKA Jasballs

Old 03-24-2008, 02:51 AM   #43
memnoch1970
ive got money tied up in these dragons to so ill post whatever i feel the need to within the bounderies of this forum randy.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #44
memnoch1970
she lives in my house genius. i get the mail everyday not her.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:55 AM   #45
joepythons
lmao

Quote:
she lives in my house genius. i get the mail everyday not her.
Well she sent them out all by herself so it sounds like you don't do everything in the house .

Old 03-24-2008, 03:02 AM   #46
memnoch1970
joe give it a rest will ya. the dude ripped us off, thats the bottom line do you get that. theres no gf conspiracy, or lost check in the mail. shes the most honest person i know. ive known her for 20 years she didnt get the money joe. so drop it.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #47
MikeCurtin
I had an opportunity to purchase a pair of bredl's python's from Reptile Kingdom's table at a White Plains show about a year or so ago. Upon asking if they were a sexed pair and looking at them more closely, I noticed the mouth of one was so caked w/ dried mucous that the only opening was for the tongue. When the individual working the table offered to sex the other, I looked at its obviously inflamed cloaca (which had no doubt already been probed a few times that day...just not labelled), and respectfully declined. I passed on the sale and told them why...calmly and intelligently.

Chris- relax and be nice and maybe some on this forum will be a little friendlier and more respectful. Who knows? Before you insulted the whole state, one of us may have been inclined to ask Allen about this in person...perhaps at an upcoming show. I have been helped in the past, but it wasn't by losing my cool. In all honesty, your posts make you sound like an idiot who's just looking to make someone pay without caring who it is. I've heard of guilt by association, but never guilt by general geographic location!

Old 03-24-2008, 03:15 AM   #48
memnoch1970
im so irritated with this allen guy, i might have lost my cool. didnt mean to offend anyone in jersey, i cant stand being ripped off. i have alot of biker friends in jersey so i really have nothing against jersey personally. i just want my money period. and ill get it if i have to go up there myself.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:20 AM   #49
MikeCurtin
It's not really a case of being offended really, just the whole honey/vinegar thing. Keep a level head and good luck w/ this working out for you.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:30 AM   #50
kmurphy
Quote:
whos mindy?
Sorry Chris, I thought it was obvious. She posted a similar experience as you (no 15). It was 4 months ago. If she finally got paid then it would bode well for you. If she didn't then you probably won't either. Maybe you should send her an email.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!