Good Guy Ken Diehl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2019, 10:58 PM   #1
King Robert the 1st
Ken Diehl

I recently had the pleasure of buying a 1.2 trio of 2018 Tarahumara Mountain Kingsnakes (L.p. knoblochi) from Ken Diehl. He was friendly, quick to respond, and extremely professional throughout our transaction. He was very knowledgeable about the lineage of the animals he was selling and at ease discussing them with me. His communication during the entire process from contact until my receipt of the animals was top notch. The animals were perfectly packed and shipped. The snakes were in top condition and came with detailed records of their feeding which I very much appreciated. Ken is a real pro as well as being a nice guy. I am super happy with this transaction and hope to do business with him again somewhere down the line. He is one of the good ones.
Sincerely,
Robert Wright
aka King Robert the 1st

Old 01-08-2019, 08:26 AM   #2
Ken Diehl
Thanks Robert for writing something up! Keep me posted on how they Grow up, nice to always know they are appreciated and in good hands.

Peace, Ken

Old 01-28-2019, 09:23 PM   #3
BajaBoas
Ken is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Ryan Shatto

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!