Warning: Jerry Motta in Bushnell FL SCAMMER! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #21
Marks_Balls
too bad this rapture thing didn't work out, I'm really starting to lose my faith in humanity.
Please don't feed the trolls people.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #22
CrazyTrain 69
Well everyone else loves my post too I see. We all have no life I guess. I just went to visit the place after talking with him for years. I have bought from his company in the past but not now because it is a private breeding and research facility - there are no more sales offered. I guess it's because of all the research being done there. (cancer )
But I still say it is the biggest crock collection in the US. Who cares about him I just love the set up and all the natural pens everyone lives in. All you that posted negative comments have nothing better to do with your life - so you in the long run are no better than him. Figure that out. Congrats to those who appreciate my post and to those who give endangered species good homes, because the way the world is going all reptiles will be gone from the wild in a few decades ! So lets not argue about stupid stuff and try to make the world a better place for us & all the creatures.
PS I am a reporter for - well you do not need to know. No more fuel for the smoke, we do not need fire. My next post will be on a person down in the south too but on exotic cats. Then its off to TN. to the elephant sanctuary. What will the negative people say to this ??
Do I have your permission ???

Old 05-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #23
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Who cares about him I just love the set up and all the natural pens everyone lives in.
Well you see Richard as much as your response may or may not warrant some merit about taking care of wildlife and being good to one another, this particular forum is solely about business transactions. There are plenty of other forums on this site that the information could garner some good conversation, if you choose to utilize them. This really isn't the place to discuss such issues. Maybe a fluff piece for the GG?

Anyway, there is a general topic discussion forums here for that. Glad you had good transactions with the person mentioned here, some didn't. That's the only notable point to your post for the purpose of this forum. All the extra fluff has no merit.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #24
rgurley
I agree Richard. I think you may have visited the "biggest crock" in the US.

Your two posts have been the highlight of my week.

Russ Gurley

Old 05-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #25
rgurley
The thought of Jerry Motta doing cancer research is freaking priceless.

Again, thank you for your posts!

Russ Gurley

Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #26
predators
Jerry is at it again. Or should I say has never stopped.. My company sent him money for tortoises and he has not sent us any. He admits he received the money but, makes up excuse after excuse. Not to mention he is one of the most immature and wacked out people I have ever talked to. His rational for not sending what we ordered is really out there. DO NOT send this guy any money in advance. He offered to send us about a tenth of what we ordered to settle the debt, thinking this would make us just go away. This is not happening. I have spoken with the Sumter county sheriff and I am not the first person to have issues with him. Apparently he owes another person $7500 for bouncing checks... Stay away from this guy.

Old 01-08-2019, 11:17 AM   #27
Ccurran1992
I seen this thread before purchasing some crocks from Mr motta ,Jerry motta ,gerald motta or matta he goes by different names and spelling PayPal is different as well as email names but anyway I ordered a week ahead paid in full 600 shipping estimate was around 72 I later looked up under ship your reptiles after having his exact address the quote was 60 so he made some extra. I from day 1 asked for an unrelated pair he said he had 3 different batches but after multiple times asking for a pair I received no reply for the request until he sent the tracking info 600 dollars you should have some decency to do that for the customer. so now 11 weeks later he has them posted males and females available so curious me I asked was that a pair you sent me his reply I'm not sure .. I do not rember .. Yeah very professional I'll go to local shows from now on. He doesn't answer questions about the animals just takes the money and you don't hear from him again.. luckily I received the animals. But I personally would not purchase from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!