For Sale Male White-bellied Caique - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 09:32 PM   #1
Omnomnami
Male White-bellied Caique

Located in Oregon. No shipping but willing to meet within a few hours of Roseburg. I have a male White-bellied Caique available.

Hatched December 28, 2018 (almost 14 months old)
DNA profiled Male with certificate
He has been tested and cleared for PBFD and Chlamydia
He came from a great breeder about 20 minutes from me so I got to see him grow and socialize before he was even weaned.

He's a super social guy and would love to go to a home with other friendly birds his size. He tries to cuddle up with our Catalina Macaw and she just won't have any of that from him. He does absolutely wonderful with my 5 year old daughter but like any Caique, he is very beaky so I don't recommend that he goes to a home that isn't experienced with high energy parrots and especially a home with kids that don't know boundaries.

He's the epitome of a Caique. Total clown that hops, plays on his back, rolls around, talks a bit, loves to surf on soft materials and has boundless energy. He says "Peekaboo", "Whatcha doin?", "Pew pew", "Step up" and of course loves to just babble senselessly. He doesn't know any tricks other than "step up" and some short distance flight recall. He had his wings clipped by his breeder and is just now growing new ones back in. He loves to hang out on your shoulder in the shower and can't get enough spritzings with a water bottle in the summer.

No real reason for rehoming other than I've been selfish keeping him without a feathered partner his size. I planned on getting another Caique but had some of my own very unexpected health issues come up and decided against it. I would really love for him to go to a home with another Caique. 😊

He is a wonderful eater. Loves his chop! He's on a diet of about 75% leafy greens and other veggies with the rest of his diet being Tops Organic Pellets, tree nuts and the occasional fruity treat. The only seed he's ever offered is ground flax and hulled hemp hearts tossed with his chop. This dude lives for his food and is very treat motivated.

If picking up he will come with all his goodies. He has a nice A&e flight cage, a play stand, a bubble backpack for transport, a Prevue Hyndrix travel cage, lots of toys, etc.

He's $1,000 without his things and $1,250 with everything.

The only trades I would be interested in are partial trades for a trio of Whites Tree Frogs or partial trade for a nice pair of Northern Blue Tongues.

PM with questions please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread