For Sale Neodesha and Freedom Breeder Cages. Phoenix, Az - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-02-2016, 08:10 PM   #1
Jonathan M
Neodesha and Freedom Breeder Cages. Phoenix, Az

I have one stack of Neodesha square body cages for sale. These are 4x2 feet and come with the original glass and vent covers. Perfect condition, no holes drilled in any of them. These are clean and well maintained, and are fantastic for boas and larger pythons. These haven't been made for years, and are very popular for their versatility. I am selling all three cages with installed heat tape plus the cart they're on, which is also well made and relatively light. The T-stat is not included. Asking $450 for all.

Next I have Freedom Breeder "Reptile 1010" rack. This one was optioned with 50% ventilation tops, and insulated under belly heat on all levels as well as caster wheels. All the tubs are clean and in very good shape. This rack was just a back up for me so I never actually used it for anything but storage. The tubs are 33.5inx17.5x5.5 clear tubs, and there are 10 levels.. These retail for $1100.00 plus shipping, I am asking only $650.00.

All of these must be picked up, I cannot move them. Please pm me with any questions. The only trades I would be interested in are for a male albino kingorum or 100% het from a reliable source, gilleni, adult pucallpa peruvian boas, or other interesting dwarf monitors. Thanks!

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!