Bad Guy beware Rich Peterson (allreptiles1966) thief - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:50 PM   #21
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
These are the same people I saw on facebook, bragging about inbreeding those dogs. I hate the way exotic bullys look and they are just money to those people, they even said as much in a comment on facebook. Doesn't surprise me they are acting this way. And anyone who would breed these monstrosities that are full of health issues.. I feel bad for those dogs. That's a life of pain and medical issues..
I agree! They may be worthone now but it won't be long before they're bieng euthanized en mass like all the other pit bulls and so called "dangerous breeds". Isn't fair and isn't right.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:55 AM   #22
allreptiles1966
Angry

Well I see these great people haven't replied or shown anything to suggest I'm a thief. Which I'm not!

AND NOW THIS STAYS HERE! What a joke! I see why people get mad when they cannot have wrongful lies removed. This should be in that group of SHOULD BE REMOVED Boi ads.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:57 PM   #23
Atonal
I've done business with Rich before and never had a problem, i even made a payment plant. he was extremely responsive and helpful if i ever had any questions as well. I also agree with all of you about the atrocities the call exotic bullies.

Old 08-19-2015, 03:09 PM   #24
snowgyre
Rich, as someone who has one of the highest trader ratings I've seen on Fauna (27 currently), I think that speaks for itself. That, and anyone with half a brain who reads this thread will realize the original post was vindictive (and technically illegal) backlash from some pretty low-class citizens with highly questionable dog breeding ethics.

Seriously man, 27 trader ratings? I've been here four years longer than you and I've only gotten 9 (granted, I don't sell at the volume you do). I'll go use this as an excuse to go pout in a corner though.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:04 PM   #25
allreptiles1966
Thanks Rene,Vanessa. It's nice to see some back up. Lol.

This is what can happen when you speak up in the world against something you don't believe in.

Yous are why I love fauna,still to the day. People like you guys/gals ,people who know and speak up. I still believe in the BOI,. Although this is a little upsetting to read about yourself,when I strived to be a good breeder,seller and keeper of boas. But seeing post like the ones above,makes me feel better,I can't thank you enough for speaking about about what you know about me and how I've treated people on fauna.

Again,thanks guys for the support.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:53 PM   #26
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbelfast View Post
i sent him money a few weeks back for a boa and he hasnt answered my calls and stole my money . i then called him and he threating my life cause i said i called the cops.the guy bot only a thief he has a bad temper too! . i wanted to start buying boas but after this experience. i guess i will not buy any snakes unless from a pet store or reptile show never sending money to anyone again !

The majority of 2yr olds grow up. It must be extremely devastating, not making the leap.

Old 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM   #27
Rearfanged1
From my personal experience with buying from Rich Peterson this last month, he was great to work with, quick to respond and honest. I have proof of all i stated, i don't buy the thief comment without hard proof. Just my 2 cents.

Old 10-12-2015, 06:31 PM   #28
lillyorchid
Those poor dogs, they look they have all sorts of health problems. How gross.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:03 AM   #29
allreptiles1966
Has anyone looked up toadline recently? I have been busy. Notice how people are coming together about his "dogs"? He's taking a beating. State is after him for abuse too!!

Sorry to bring up this thread again,but I hate the guy for being such a.. My friends in the pit community are doing a great job with all this.

Thanks to the people who sent karma . Hope everyone's holiday is filled with love and laughter??

The dogs are dying at an early age,inbred,can't walk properly and breathing is just snorting.
Look them up now a days. Google toadline.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:05 AM   #30
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Has anyone looked up toadline recently? I have been busy. Notice how people are coming together about his "dogs"? He's taking a beating. State is after him for abuse too!!

Sorry to bring up this thread again,but I hate the guy for being such a.. My friends in the pit community are doing a great job with all this.

Thanks to the people who sent karma . Hope everyone's holiday is filled with love and laughter??

The dogs are dying at an early age,inbred,can't walk properly and breathing is just snorting.
Look them up now a days. Google toadline.
Pretyy screwed up. With all the torture and neglect and problems that any pit bull breed goes through combinRd with the rates at which they are abused, put into shelters, and euthanized I don't think they should be bred anymore. At the very least, the breeders should have to be liscensed, taxed and inspected and be made to be bonded, so that if they sell pit bulls, and they wind up in a shelter, that person either has to prove who they sold it to, or be forced to pay any and all veterinary/storage/feeding/ euthanasia costs that resulted from thier irresponsible homing process. If people want to profit off this breed, they should have to be responsible for ensuring the puppies go to responsible homes, because it's the only way to end the unfair life that many of the dogs end up having to live.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!