Info Dustin Draper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:23 PM   #1
Dustin Draper
Dustin Draper

You can ban me again if you want... but i can no longer sit back without the chance to explain myself. No doubt you will laugh at my post. But im sincere when I post this.

These are the facts. I am not a bad guy. I suffered from a drug addiction for a few years after I got out of the military due to depression and a bad divorce. I have since gotten help and kicked the habit. I lost literally everything as well as my child and freedom due to bad choices involving reptiles, giving up on life and drugs.
Recently I used fake names...this was due to wanting to build up my reputation in a positive light again and the fear of you guys banning me before i was able to do so... I understand the extreme distrust and anger from many of you. And to be honest, its justified and you have that right. I cant fault you one bit. I wouldnt trust me either. But as a man that wants to move on from the past and be a contributing part of the herp community again as I once was, I just want a chance to bounce back from the total piece of trash I was.

Reptiles are literally my only passion these days. Im not here to rip anyone off. No matter how hard that is to believe its the facts. I sold a man on here some retics the other day on here and was unable to deliver due to the holiday. So i refunded him the money.

Feel free to ask me anything you want. But i am here to make amends and move forward. I did not make this thread to argue or for accusations. I made it to talk. Thats it.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #3
WebSlave
So, refresh my memory, please. Why were you banned from here in the first place?

Old 07-06-2015, 08:41 PM   #4
Dustin Draper
I was never able to give my reasoning behind that. As you can see I used a different name...which was wrong. But I used that ad to attempt to gather information from other monitor keepers on the whereabouts of some monitors that were stolen. It was a total mess. There was no intent to sell anything that i did not own. I made that ad for 1 reason and 1 reason only. And that is it.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:50 PM   #5
Dustin Draper
For having absolute horrible business practices and not caring about other people.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:58 PM   #6
WebSlave
I am giving you the opportunity to help prove yourself. It starts with explaining why you were banned from this site. And if apologies are due, you need to make them. I'm sure one of the mods will dig up that info, but I'm giving you an opportunity to fess up first and put a foot on the road to possibly becoming a trusted "good guy". I don't remember what member name you used when you were initially banned, otherwise I could look it up myself. But honestly, I think that is YOUR job at this point, anyway.

I've allowed a fair share of "permanently" banned people to eventually come back here, but your case will need to be reviewed before that will happen and you can start growing an improved reputation to the people who frequent this site. And the mods will need to agree with such a decision. Any one of them can veto your wishes to remain an active member.

This site has a lot more to lose by allowing you to remain and it proves to be a mistake, then to just keep on banning every new incarnation you can come up with and be done with you. So the ball is in your court.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:59 PM   #7
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
For having absolute horrible business practices and not caring about other people.
That would not have gotten you banned from this site. Take another swing.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #8
Dustin Draper
Okay. Fair enough. I did not follow through with my end of deals. I paid some people back, but eventually I found myself in court with lawsuits getting sued anyways.
I do apologize to those individuals that were wronged.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #9
Dustin Draper
There will be no new incarnation of me from here on out. Im just tired.

Old 07-07-2015, 12:12 AM   #10
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
There will be no new incarnation of me from here on out. Im just tired.
Yeah, because lying, scamming and stealing from innocents really takes a toll year after year. Poor thing.

I'm sure all those people you stole from these past years will take solace in your new "born-again" persona.

That said, grow up and do what is right. Honor wins in the end, not your scams, multiple personalities and thievery.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!