For Sale One more MERRY CHRISTMAS SALE!! Panthers from $65!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 12-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #1
Craig Wyatt
One more MERRY CHRISTMAS SALE!! Panthers from $65!!

READ EVERYTHING!! Don't just go to pricing. Lots of your questions are answered in this post. Responsibility is yours to read everything.

I'm going to basically offer my wholesale rates to everyone except there is no minimum order to get the deal. You can buy only 1 if that's all you want. These babies are still pretty young. 5 weeks to close to 2 months. But next week when I ship them they will be 6 weeks to 2 months old. I do not offer bloodline information to wholesale orders and I'm treating this sale the same way. Please don't ask for pictures. This will only hurt the value of my animals when I retail them. I have both true blue nosy bs and ambilobis. Locales are 100% guarateed pure. Sexes are not guaranteed but I will do my best.

Ambilobis-$65 ea. Plus shipping ($50)
True blue nosy Bs-$75 ea. Plus shipping ($50)
Order as many as you want it's still only $50 for shipping.
10 lots are cheaper by $7 per animal
Guaranteed to arrive alive and lively. That's it.

Next up on sale are Ambilobi yellow body red bar bloodline babies. 2 1/2-3 months old
These are extremely sought after and near impossible to find.
Sire and dams sire are pictured. I can only post one pic per ad so I'll post the other picture in the replys.
$400 a pair plus shipping ($50)
Only 4 pairs available.
Live arrival guarantee and if you show me a picture of your setup prior to me shipping I'll give you a 5 day health guarantee on this specific group.

**********You must do a video unboxing for me to honor my live arrival guarantee. Cell phone video is good enough**************

Call, text or email. I poorly keep track of pms. Text is by far the best way to communicate.

Thank you
Craig Wyatt
703-863-4063
Craigwyatt78@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-21-2016, 09:39 PM   #2
Craig Wyatt
Sire

Sire to the yellow body red bars
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2016, 11:07 AM   #3
Craig Wyatt
Nosy b

Here's an example of one of the nosy bs. Some are a tiny bit bigger and some are smaller. The way I'm shipping all these is the first one that is closest to me when I open the cage door that's the one going in the box. Sorry no individual pictures. There are just way to many and they all look the same at this age.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2016, 11:10 AM   #4
Craig Wyatt
Example of a bigger ambilobi.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
Craig Wyatt
Example of a smaller ambilobi
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #6
Craig Wyatt
The pictures ambilobis and nosy b babies are not the yellow body red bars. The pictures baby animals represent the less expensive groups.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2016, 10:03 PM   #7
mattc
Are the yellow bodied line babies related?

Old 12-24-2016, 08:22 AM   #8
Craig Wyatt
Yes they are all clutchmates
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2017, 11:30 PM   #9
Jconce2186
Do you still have any of the 65 or 75 still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-04-2017, 12:23 PM   #10
Craig Wyatt
That group sold out. I have another group that is 4-7 weeks old. More nosy bs, ambilobis and I also have a very very small group of ambanjas. Everything is $80 each plus $50 shipping. I will sell a couple of 5 lots @$70 per animal. I am treating this as wholesale. No pictures of lineage.
I am selling a retail group of yellow body red bars. There is an ad up right now for them.
  Contact User Check User