SOLD!! Proven Hypo Motley Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-30-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
suskie1992
Proven Hypo Motley Female

SOLD!!

I have an adult Hypo Motley proven female boa for sale. I bought her in June of 2014 off kingsnake as proven. Had her for almost 3 years and bred her twice. She is around 7ft - 8ft long. I trust her out of the cage and will let her explore on me while holding her or when she's on the ground. I can go right up to her and pet her or just pick her back up. In the cage she is good but I always use a hook on all my snakes getting them out, just for tapping not for grabbing.

Her diet mainly consists of jumbo pre killed rats but do feed her rabbits when I can. She just ate a 2 3/4 LB rabbit and is putting on good weight fast like she always does after birth. Never had any health issues before with her. She is an extremely well eater never misses a meal, she always sheds in one piece and her defecations are always normal.

She is housed in a professional melamine 4x2x2 cage heated with a 75 watt basking bulb controlled by a VE-100 thermostat. I did house her in a 6x2x 1 1/2 but I now need the space, I'm switching projects and she is first to go.

Asking $400 local pick up only

text is the best/quickest way to get ahold of me

[/b]have a good amount more of pictures of her can send via txt or email

also any other questions can be answered

thanks,
Anthony

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
suskie1992
PRICE REDUCTION $400 LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!