For Sale 1.1 2018 Rhino Iggys!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 05-23-2019, 06:53 PM   #1
Sam Floyd
Talking 1.1 2018 Rhino Iggys!!!!!

Cyclura cornuta:

Okay I hate to do it but I gotta sell my holdbacks. I'll just hope for a huge couple clutches from my fat and sassy girls late this season.
Both of these babies for sale were sired by good ol' George who is about the most chilled out iguana I've seen. During breeding season the adults take on a blue tint of coloration, boys and girls. Off season the more typical grey/ brown rock coloration.
So I'll prattle on a bit about the breeders to give you an idea of my stock. Sometimes I just let George wander around my backyard to explore and munch on random weeds. He is great with children and doesn't even react to dogs rushing towards him, its hilarious and disarms the dogs chase instinct, gave me a scare when the dogs accidentally got outside while he was foraging! Now they are friends.
My breeder females on the other hand are dominant and sassy, they let me pet them when in the mood but they do not care to be picked up! Also I better have some food ready when I walk into their enclosure, - its the toll to enter the dragon's lair. I have had this trio for about 3 years and my friend had them for 5 years prior. Their personalities differ but as babies they are skittish for a while and develop over time with males eventually trending towards cool, calm, confident beasts and females more towards sassy bitches and they get about as large as males and are masculine for female iguanids. (of course there is room for exceptions). Rhinos are late breeders and mine consistently seem to breed way latter in the year than anyone else's it seems even compared to other keepers in my region. These babies hatched out in late December of 2018!!
Rhino Iguanas are tough as nails, easy to keep when setup right, full of personality and super long-lived, up to 70 years! Very rewarding creatures indeed that always put a smile on my face even when they are being jerks.

I sell babies for $500 each and always sell out fairly quick but I'm ideally looking to sell this sexed pair as a pair for $850 shipped, not negotiable. If I split the pair then it will be $500 Each plus shipping and I won't do that unless I have two buyers at once wanting opposite sexes.

Email me directly, and serious inquiries only. Happy to give a full rundown to committed buyers, not happy to waste time with pics and blabbing on and on to flakes, so do not contact me unless ready to purchase! Ok? its only fair.
EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL its: xericbayou@gmail.com - hard to remember but easy to copy and paste!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2019, 07:35 PM   #2
Sam Floyd
Talking Terms of Service -

oops I got so into my Rhino add I forgot the terms of service here they are:

Terms of Service, Please read before placing order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

These are valid whether you read them or not!!!

Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): LAG is valid on overnight shipments only. Overnight shipments are sent with a tracking number and on a ship date the customer agrees on and a signature is required on delivery. This required signature can be waived on request but it voids the guarantee. Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight shipments provided somebody signs for the package on the FIRST delivery attempt. The LAG is VOID when: a signature on delivery is waived, or if nobody signs for the package and it needs to be re-delivered. All claims must be made the same day that the animals arrive and photographic evidence needs to be provided with the claim. Replacements, credit (usually generous), or refund will be given once the photo evidence has been provided. NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPING COST Unless the carrier refunds me, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRIER DELAYS (I suggest giving a day or 2 leeway when picking a ship date). Be sure to give me the correct shipping address if different than your paypal, EVERY TIME even if you do regular orders with me!!! If you accidentally send me wrong address from a typo etc and it causes a problem NO REFUNDS. Not responsible if given a faulty address or did not get the new address at time of placing the order! Also I suggest providing a phone # so the carrier can contact you if there is an issue. I will not use your number to solicit sales unless I am specifically asked to do so and even then I prefer E-mails. It is only for in the event a carrier runs into an issue. A quick phone call has saved several problems in the past more times than I can count! If neither I nor the carrier can contact you and that causes a delay or a problem then no refunds.
I ship year round, use appropriate Styrofoam boxes, heat packs/cold packs. I check the weather and coordinate with the customer if there are less than favorable conditions to pick the best ship date. We have well over 20 years’ experience as a live animal shipper with an extraordinarily good track record. Making sure the animals arrive safe, minimize stress, sound and healthy has always been top priority. All of this policy is designed to circumvent common mistakes that may cause a possible delays so please read it through.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2019, 10:42 PM   #3
Sam Floyd
Pics of the babies and the mothers

I did not have the time to get nice photos just some quick cellphone shots since I was asked. The Sire is the male on top of the wooden sign his name is George.

This is the female 2018 baby, her mother is Georgina. Yes she is larger than the male baby! If sold by herself then $540 Shipped, obviously someone wanting the pair will get priority before I just sell her off.

Here is the baby male for sale, his mother is Georgia:

Here is Georgia, next two pics bobbing her head at me:

Here is Georgina giving me a defiant stare and then climbing up my leg begging for treats (cactus pads):

Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2019, 05:27 PM   #4
Sam Floyd
SOLD

Pair Sold. Thank you!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2019, 09:36 PM   #5
Gulfcoast_reptile_ranch
Anything else available maybe with a bit more size

Old 08-27-2019, 02:51 PM   #6
Sam Floyd
Not at the moment. Eggs in the incubator right now for 2019 babies!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2019, 03:41 PM   #7
Gulfcoast_reptile_ranch
I'm looking for something 30 plus inches it could be male or female preferably one of each to be honest im trying to pick them up to go with a female I have now they don't have to be dog tame or anything like that. I already have 4 rhinos not including a couple hatchlings I have for sale. if anyone's interested please let me know. I'd also let them go in trade for a larger pair with some cash on top for the larger animals looking for some new blood and not trying to wait forever to grow these out. LMK

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!