Good Guy Justin Hilton of Lizards from the Oz - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
LadyVenom
Justin Hilton of Lizards from the Oz

I bought two juvenile leopard geckos form Justin, and I have to say I have not seen someone care so much about the welfare of their animals in a while. He was very careful about when to ship the geckos, and was sure he shipped them to be held at FedEx so nothing bad could happen to them. He kept me updated and his communication was great. I just wanted to put in a good word for him since he might not be well known yet, but he is definitely a great breeder and seller.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
justindh1
Thanks Jacqui! I am glad that you were completely satisfied and love your 2 new geckos.

I would also like to add that you couldn't ask for a better customer then Jacqui. She had great communication and was very understanding!

Old 09-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
Nook
Talking

I recently acquired a gecko from Justin (8-30-11), and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to add one to their collection. Not only was he on top of getting back to me with my interests and questions I had with impeccable timing, the gecko I received was in remarkable health and as described on his website - and then some. The packaging was beyond awesome, especially the deli cup for the little guy.

The whole process couldn't have gone any better if it were even possible. It is a joy to see someone care about their animals as much as he does. Even taking the time to keep in touch with you after the sale, and allows himself to further aid you if any questions or concerns arise. I will surely turn to Justin once more if I decide to add another to my collection.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
justindh1
Thank You!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!