Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2016, 08:59 PM   #81
snakesareawesome
Mr. Mike Mattison, this is the lamest boi post I have ever seen. You tried to misrepresent the situation and posted zero proof of any unlawful activity. You are a cold sore on the reptile hobby and I will advise anyone I ever come in contact with to avoid you like the plague.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:12 PM   #82
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
At this point, I'm not sticking up for anyone. I asked for proof that you bought the axlotls from Jay at the show ... a picture of the critters isn't exactly proof, but it is helpful. A receipt would be better.

All 3 of y'all are sounding like a broken record, the same stuff has been posted over and over. Jay is just as guilty of this as you are, none of you know when to stop typing and leave well enough alone.
Receipts don't exist between deals like this. Those messages show exactly what Jay did and what he was willing to do if I wanted bigger ones only.

It's kinda like asking a drug dealer to write you a sales receipt. Just doesn't happen.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:43 PM   #83
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Receipts don't exist between deals like this. Those messages show exactly what Jay did and what he was willing to do if I wanted bigger ones only.

It's kinda like asking a drug dealer to write you a sales receipt. Just doesn't happen.

Exactly why you should've left well enough alone. Without some type of proof, this is just another ploy to discredit another herper.

Mike, those screenshots don't prove anything ... they are so heavily edited, it could be pieces of different conversations.

Mike, you've been repairing your reputation, don't blow it over a petty feud. Not only would this tarnish Jay, if true, it blackens yours even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-28-2016, 05:14 PM   #84
spinytail
This is a sad post like the others in the BOI. It is suicide. The poster and his friend have basically destroyed their reputation and targeted another for speaking his mind in defense of a fellow (and young) hobbyist.

I beg you guys to get back to the hobby and let Jay be on his way. It is obvious you will not win as no one does in this situation and likely will not only hurt yourselves and Jay, but the rest of the community. The best outcome is to drop it.

I came into this hobby luckily in San Diego 25 years ago (the area all three of you live), when the community was like no other, a great community that teaches young people not only about the animals, but respect among fellow hobbyists. I like how Jay stuck up for this girl. I think we need to get back to promoting this hobby for the animals BUT also for the community. Let's drop our egos and show we can squash these beefs. I know that sounds impossible but it must be a huge headache to keep fighting.

Jay, I am in Tri-City area very close to you, if these guys piss you off swing by and vent to me or we can go road cruising over the mountain.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:03 PM   #85
guruza
'I sat on this for years because i didnt want to throw you under the bus!'
More like you dug through years of messages looking for everything and anything that could possibly be used to cast a shadow on someone besides yourself.... honestly i think this just digs your own grave even deeper. Guess your just that desperate huh? lol

Old 07-08-2016, 10:38 PM   #86
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruza View Post
'I sat on this for years because i didnt want to throw you under the bus!'
More like you dug through years of messages looking for everything and anything that could possibly be used to cast a shadow on someone besides yourself.... honestly i think this just digs your own grave even deeper. Guess your just that desperate huh? lol
Sam it's as simple as typing in the persons name on your message inbox in Facebook. Takes less than 30 seconds. Like fauna everything stays on Facebook unless it is deleted.

I don't care much about Jay not to continue to go back and forth with him. He's not the Saint he portrayed himself to be. The messages show for themselves. The niche on here will always be ignorant to those they hate. Doesn't bother me.

Anyways, had a good day.

Old 07-08-2016, 11:45 PM   #87
Nathan Tow-Arnett
I've had a few telephone conversations with Jay in the past about issues and he was always helpful with information so he speaks the truth about his willingness to help answer questions.

I've also asked him if he'd be willing to partake in deals that were illegal and he refused. Granted at the time I didn't know what I was asking was illegal but he would've made a lot more money on deals with me at the time that he turned down and this was 2-3 years ago.

Old 07-09-2016, 06:04 AM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
The messages show for themselves. The niche on here will always be ignorant to those they hate. Doesn't bother me.
It does apparently bother you quite a bit as you make frequent appearances here to try to divert attention from yourself by criticizing others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
You blame Yusuke for you not paying him the 4000$ you owe him.
Blame Rick guitierez for not paying him
Blame Cher( a child) for giving you no other option but to cyber bully here with a video and subsequent 200 comment rampage against her. And Mike you need to look up cyber bullying you clearly don't know the definition
Important issues remain unaddressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
You blame everyone else but yourself for everything you do.
This.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #89
Amelanistic Orca
Jay's a good guy... standing up to a bully for a young lady. I commend you Jay.

Mike, you're a visual human Clown with a reduced pattern... in the sense that you don't dress the part, just act it! Good day Mr. DungPile!

Old 07-09-2016, 10:41 PM   #90
Chris Kennard
Gotta give credit where due...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!