Nick Mole "First Choice Reptiles" Inquiry - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #61
kit.c.knight
Do not buy from first choice reptiles. Nick Mole does not update his website, has no respect for the animals he sells, and does not communicate with his customers. See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jTQGWn-bw -Kit Knight

Old 07-25-2016, 04:52 PM   #62
kit.c.knight
Please do not buy from First Choice Reptiles. Nick Mole is an irresponsible herp salesman and will jump at the chance to take money from anyone and will only provide frustration in return.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jTQGWn-bw
-Kit Knight

Old 09-23-2016, 09:56 PM   #63
Dragons egg
Rhampholeon spectrum

I purchased 5 Rhampholeon spectrum from first choice reptiles and never recieved them or any information about where my money went.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:41 PM   #64
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons egg View Post
I purchased 5 Rhampholeon spectrum from first choice reptiles and never recieved them or any information about where my money went.
How long ago? How did you pay? If by PayPal or credit card did you dispute the charge since you never received what you ordered?

Old 09-23-2016, 10:46 PM   #65
grim
According to public records he got arrested in July. Maybe your money went to his attorney?

Old 09-24-2016, 01:32 AM   #66
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim View Post
According to public records he got arrested in July. Maybe your money went to his attorney?
Or his bond, since he was arrested on an out-of-county warrant.
http://bailbondcity.com/brevard-inmate-Mole/1098698

Old 09-24-2016, 05:20 AM   #67
Dragons egg
Hello,

Our cameroon species are on the way. We should be shipping your chams this week. Thanks again for your patience.

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles
Import/export live reptiles and amphibians

Old 09-24-2016, 05:30 AM   #68
Dragons egg
12/10/2012

Hello,
We still have not recieved that shipment. Do you want to continue to wait?

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles

Old 09-24-2016, 06:32 AM   #69
Dragons egg
It would be nice to come to a resolution, that's all. I looked back through our emails we exchanged, it was 3 spectrals not 5. We exchanged several emails then l didn't recieve any communication. I don't know?
Hello,

Hopefully you recieved our last email regarding your order. We are sold out of the spectrals for the time being. We are expecting another order shortly but it probably wont be in for another week or so. If you would like to exchange for something else or get a refund please let us know. If you would like to wait we will send your order out as soon as we recieve the pigmys in and send you an additional animal for your wait. Sorry for the inconvenience once again.

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles

...11/1/12

hello,

Sorry about that I was mistaken about the shipping date and the shipment did not arrive. It will be in this coming tuesday.

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles

...11/15/12

Old 09-24-2016, 07:05 AM   #70
Dragons egg
I waited too long to resolve it through paypal. We talked about subtitute reptiles and refunds then nothing...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!