Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:09 PM   #21
Playboid
Let me put this entire situation in a different light, which is where I think the true problem exists......

$15 for 1000 small
$35 for 1000 medium
$55 for 1000 Large
$75 for 1000 X-Large..... 6k sm 13k md 12k lg 3k xlg

At the time Branden was ready to ship, he claimed he had
6K small = $90
13K medium = $455
12K Large = $660
3K X-Large = $225......

$1430 in roaches. That's a RIDICULOUSLY LONG way from his original thought of having $15,000 and just as ridiculous at the agreed trade of the $10,000.....

Now add in the 30k X-Large that became adults, a $2250 value.... you're at $3680, still about 64% short of the order....

NOW look at what Branden is asking for ADULT females, $1 each.... suddenly, those 30,000 X-Large aren't worth $2250 to him like he agreed.... They're worth $30,000!!!

Which begs the next question, WHO'S ROACHES ARE THEY? If the 30,000 were set aside for me once we agreed to trade, then wouldn't they be mine the minute he accepted the snakes? So who cares if they molted, they were mine at 10:30am EST April 16th..... I don't care if they molted after that. REGARDLESS of their size, Dan was still wholesaling them at XL prices.

So what's really going on here? $15,000 to $10,000 to $3680 to $1430 to $1100 to $181 in 2 weeks? Where did they all go? Not to mention, WHERE ARE MY SNAKES???

I know you guys all like to get to the bottom of everything, but numbers don't lie. If the 30k XL molted, then sell half at $.50 each and send me the money owed. Branden would still be left with 15,000 adults that should technically have been mine. This isn't rocket science. It doesn't take a PhD to see through the smoke screens. He has the ability to pay me. He refuses to send whats mine, roaches or snakes, either is fine with me. He doesn't want to do the work to sell the roaches himself, he wants us to do it. Not to mention, I'd be rebuying what I already paid for but at a huge price increase.... I'm not an idiot. Don't let him fool you. He can end this tonight if he wanted to and make it right. He's choosing not to..... I just don't understand why??? What did I do to him for him to screw around with me the way he is?

I'm sorry I keep posting, but I am extremely stressed out by all of this. I haven't slept, ate, or functioned properly in a couple of weeks. I've had 1 good nights rest, only because I was exhausted. Branden just doesn't realize how this is affecting me. Maybe it's because he's financially set? IDK... Any way you cut it, I kept my end of the deal and I don't deserve how I'm being treated. I hope the community will get behind me, I don't have many other options. This type of thing has to stop!!!

Old 05-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #22
Lucille
Again, from what I understand, Wayne, your business partner did not want ANY adults. It seems because of the length of the deal, how long it took to get the snakes to Branden, a bunch of the roaches foreseeably molted into adults.
This was a foreseeable event yet there was no contract, so now it has to be addressed after the fact.
He did send some roaches to you and is offering to send more in shipments as they become available. Apparently from his last post he is willing to fill in what he owes with adults at the price y'all had in your previous arrangements. That seems reasonable.
The roaches he has are now adults and valued at $1. You want him to sell them at 50 cents.
He does not want to sell in small lots and neither do you.
There is a shared responsibility to solve this situation, which was foreseeable. That means that both parties were responsible for the molting into adults that your business partner did not want, and Branden is making some reasonable suggestions to complete this transaction based on the past dealings both of you had.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:21 AM   #23
Playboid
Lucille you're understanding of the time frames are completely skewed. How could he have roaches set aside for a deal that wasn't made? We agreed on a deal April 15th and he received the snakes April 16th. And his offer to send roaches whenever he wants at whatever quantity he wants over however long it takes is UNACCEPTABLE!

MORESO there was no agreed price on adults because NO ADULTS WERE WANTED! And how do you think it's ok to use orevious deal prices for a completely different deal? I was selling banana ball pythons for $1500 in late 2013 and early 2014. If one of those customers contacted me today, do I get to charge them $1500 for a banana today because they bought one for $1500 a year ago?

Lucille, you're either not grasping the deal or you don't want to. There was an agreement. He didn't honor it. Now he wants me to bend over and accept his unreasonable terms to allow him to make it right by what's convenient for him while inconveniencing me???

Anyone else have an opinion?

Old 05-08-2015, 10:22 AM   #24
Playboid
And why is no one mentioning the easiest thing to do??! SEND ME BACK MY SNAKES!!!

Old 05-08-2015, 10:39 AM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboid View Post
Lucille you're understanding of the time frames are completely skewed. How could he have roaches set aside for a deal that wasn't made?
Quote:
In the first week of April, Branden contacted me asking if I was interested in trading.
Quote:

Over the next couple of days (April 22nd to April 26th, I'm speculating dates at this point and I will explain why at the end), Branden explained to me that the roaches he had set aside for me had molted and were now adults.
From talk to molt, I see 3-4 weeks.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:43 AM   #26
srsb
I don't often comment, but this one seems so obvious to me as to who is right: Wayne, I think you are in the right, without a doubt. Remind me never to ask Branden for "help" if this is his idea of "helping" you - takes your snakes, and is unable to complete the deal as agreed upon, and refuses to send cash. So, Branden now has everything, and you have nothing.
Since Branden apparently can't come up with the agreed-upon roaches immediately, then he should send your snakes back, or send you the cash value. Immediately.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
And why is no one mentioning the easiest thing to do??! SEND ME BACK MY SNAKES!!!
You could discuss that option with Branden, there would have to be agreement on both sides as to how many snakes might be sent, because you were sent a shipment of roaches on April 29.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:48 AM   #28
Playboid
Talk to me shipping is no more than 10 days Lucille. Besides, even if they didn't molt, he would still be 64% short of what he said he had!!! How are you missing all of the pertinent information?

Old 05-08-2015, 11:10 AM   #29
yeloowtang
I have to side with Wayne on this one, the deal was made and roaches were set asside for him..

so no matter if they morphed into adults, they are his roaches..

best example i could give to compare!!! is someone making a deal on a bunch of baby snakes that are not sexed yet.. you fix an agreed pricing for them,, then if it takes two weeks to ship and the guy decides to sex the snakes and realizes they are all females and should be worth twice as much !!!! the deal was made plain and simple... he can't turn around and change the deal and price to suite his needs..

If he had shipped the roaches when he was supposed to, this wouldn't be an issue..

either he sends him the roaches that were set asside for him
or
send back his snakes, even the stolen ones that his brother took

Old 05-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #30
Playboid
Lucille, again, how about ALL of the snakes! The roaches he sent were worth $181! That barely covered shipping.

I appreciate everyone's opinion. I'd love to hear from Branden again. I really would like to come to an agreed, fair solution. Like the one I suggested where he sends me back what snakes he has then compensates me for what's missing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo