Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:31 PM   #41
Gymped
I said "I think 8" you can clearly see in the text. as I ship out boxes daily I could be wrong Id like to see if that is the box I shipped with my name on it. I didn't horde text messages as I didn't think it would come to this. If he would post the chat all the way to where he threatened me with legal action it would help. This whole scenario, and since Wayne claims I just run and hide I feel that me posting here will do nothing, I'm not worried about one small speed bump within 5 years of good business practices you can not please everyone. He can keep slandering me and calling me a fraud and saying I will run and hide over and over again, my time is worth far more than me to deal with someone who can not be reasoned with anyone who needs any further info can contact me on fauna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2015, 03:43 PM   #42
Pasodama
Yes, you said "I think 8". I'll give you that.
However, the 8 "guesstimate, is so far off from 3,11.

If I am wrong, in my assessment of what occurred, I would have no problem apologizing.
However, if you provide no proof, I (or anybody) is (are) left with only what Wayne has provided.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:51 PM   #43
Playboid
Branden I told you I am open to a reasonable solution to HELP YOU bail yourself out from this mess YOU created.

The solution is simple, ship back the animals of mine you still have, compensate me for the others.... But not with adult female roaches at $1 each I can't sell. Again, if they're so easy to get rid of, DO THE WORK YOURSELF!!

You keep portraying me to be unreasonable. I'm bending over to help you get out of this mess. You can't screw people over and then expect them to compromise again in your favor. You need to learn something here. What you did is wrong and unacceptable....

Old 05-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #44
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboid View Post
The solution is simple, ship back the animals of mine you still have, compensate me for the others.... But not with adult female roaches at $1 each I can't sell.
Branden, is there a justifiable reason why Wayne's solution cannot work? It seems simple, and easy, enough to do.
Then you can both go your separate ways.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:44 PM   #45
dwa14
Hi I'm dan the third party that was supposed to buy the roaches. I saw a couple things that I want to clearly.
First me and wayne are not partners in any way. I supply him his rodents for his snakes as that is what I do for a living. Reptile feeders. I agreed to purchase these roaches off of wayne at an agreed price and plan on selling them to one of my customers in one lump sum quick and easy.
Second this is only my first dealing with Branden not 3Rd as stated by him
Finally me and Branden worked out prices and I will attach the text messages to this post. One thing I made clear was that I didn't want adult females and by agreeing to have wayne ship he made it clear to me that the order could be fill with the other sizes he had so we never either talked about adult price.

Deal was clear 10k in snakes for 10k in roaches that I would buy from wayne for cash and then sell by my means. End of story well I wish it was but here we are
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #46
dwa14
Sorry I don't like posting off my phone should have said 2nd transaction not 1st. I didn't catch it when I reread

Old 05-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #47
dwa14
The final set of text
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2015, 08:02 PM   #48
LauraB
Dan, did you take any other photos other than the one showing the weight? How many roaches would you say you received?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Branden, plain and simple. Where are Wayne's snakes?

Old 05-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #49
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'd like to see the box with the names on it, just to be sure that is the box used for this transaction. Could we have another picture please?
The photo, of the label, shows that the box was shipped out, on 04-28-15, from the Palm Harbor area in Florida.
Branden, I do believe, resides in Florida (even though his Fauna profile lists Batesville, Indiana).
It does point toward that label being from the box that Branden sent.
Still, yes, would be nice to see a photo of the entire label.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:53 PM   #50
LauraB
That was where I was going, Deb. Origin zip code of 34683 is Palm Harbor, FL, so I was confused since I thought Branden shipped from Batesville.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo