Bad Guy Kyle Matuszak - KMDragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #61
Iggster
Well we're now on day 5 since Kyle Matuszak's last post...It's beginning to appear as though he's wiped his hands of this post with absolutely no intention of even admitting his fault in this situation...

At least we all got to see him for who and what he is. This thread is here to stay. Anyone who searches his name will now be able to see what Kyle Matuszak sold his reputation for. I hope $75 and an apology was worth it.

It's too bad that the Salzmann's and this poor gecko had to pay the price for Matuszak's example.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 04-06-2016, 06:40 AM   #62
Gamble0
Have you seen the dragons KMDragons has for sale? The majority look very unhealthy and underweight. Kyle to say the least you are not only abusing proper business practices, but also your dragons, the way you dragons look is very disgraceful. Very poor business practice as well as most your dragons in the for sale section look underweight, very annoyed personally.

Here is an example http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=563873

Old 04-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #63
Gamble0
Besides the babies ( which I'm sure are under nourished as well ) this is the only adult I see that you have for sale that does not look sick and frail http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=563871

If I was the OP I'd tell this Kyle bum to keep the change and buy some food for the dragons. This whole situation is unethical and mind boggling, but what more can you expect from an animal abuser..

Old 04-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #64
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamble0 View Post
Besides the babies ( which I'm sure are under nourished as well ) this is the only adult I see that you have for sale that does not look sick and frail http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=563871

If I was the OP I'd tell this Kyle bum to keep the change and buy some food for the dragons. This whole situation is unethical and mind boggling, but what more can you expect from an animal abuser..
Actually that last dragon has a protruding lower jaw, maybe from a former bout of MBD.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:51 PM   #65
Seakit
Kyle Just put up a listing for baby bearded dragons on Craigslist in the Reading area.
thought I would share the link incase anyone would like to post on CL and share this thread.
https://reading.craigslist.org/pet/5527099314.html

Old 04-06-2016, 10:13 PM   #66
Seakit
I made a post to Craigslist just now giving a link to this thread. I'm sure he will try to have it taken down. Hopefully some people will see my ad and come here to see this Bio on him.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #67
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamble0 View Post

The first dragon is a little thin, but not badly so.

The second one is actually a little over-fed & not a GG.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:16 PM   #68
Salzy
I'm finally getting around to update this thread:

Back in May, we received word from Paypal that our claim was declined and that we wouldn't be receiving any type of refund. Their policy would have required us to send the sick and dying gecko BACK to the owner, so that it was no longer in our possession. No way were we doing that, because it was still in poor health and would have surely perished if shipped again. I contacted them to reiterate that, but the claim was still denied because we couldn't follow through with their requests. It seemed as though the claim reviewers didn't even read my messages and consider the consequences of such actions, but if that's how their policy works, then I guess there was nothing else for me to do.

Matuszak got away with one, it seems. We have not had any correspondence with him at all.

My apologies for waiting to update...since now the information appears to have been purged from Paypal and I can't post any screenshots. At this point they are irrelevant anyway and wouldn't have helped here.

The gecko did pull through for us though and is doing much better. If it hadn't come to us and would have ended up in the care of someone less experienced with geckos, it may not have lived. It took a lot of persistent care, and it's lucky to have survived.

Here she is just last night. Much healthier, robust, and showing great color.
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #69
JButera
She looks great, nice work

Old 06-28-2016, 09:51 PM   #70
Pasodama
Like night and day! She looks great!
Kudos on a job well done in bringing her along to continued life and into good health.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!