Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #51
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggyinn View Post
If our phones recorded the exchange I'd upload it in a heartbeat.
An even better use of your phone would be to check the BOI before dealing with anyone, even at a show. While it may not be practical to do much serious reading on a small screen, a search yielding multiple Bad Guy threads is a pretty strong context clue that shouldn't be lightly ignored.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:48 AM   #52
tcp2
Mike contacted me recently and said he was going pay me back the $500 that he owes me from years ago. We exchanged a few pleasant emails and he said the money would be in my account last week. No word from Mike and no money. Buy from him at your own risk. The positive posts about him are overwhelming outweighed by the negative posts. I thought for a few fleeting seconds that Mike might have really meant what he said about paying me back. I will continue to follow the posts on Mike and his many aliases. Incredible that he was given his right to use the site again.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #53
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
Mike contacted me recently and said he was going pay me back the $500 that he owes me from years ago. We exchanged a few pleasant emails and he said the money would be in my account last week. No word from Mike and no money. Buy from him at your own risk. The positive posts about him are overwhelming outweighed by the negative posts. I thought for a few fleeting seconds that Mike might have really meant what he said about paying me back. I will continue to follow the posts on Mike and his many aliases. Incredible that he was given his right to use the site again.
Tom I rarely visit this site. I have been busy and will make a deposit this weekend into your account.

My phone number is everywhere. Instead of acting like a kid why don't you pick up the phone and call me if I don't answer the message on fauna.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:52 PM   #54
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
acting like a kid
That's pretty comical, coming from someone who's supposedly too busy to pay back a customer he'd screwed over while hiding behind one of his aliases. Maybe strap on your big-boy pants and stop expecting people to chase you down to get you to honor your word.

Old 06-09-2016, 05:42 PM   #55
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
That's pretty comical, coming from someone who's supposedly too busy to pay back a customer he'd screwed over while hiding behind one of his aliases. Maybe strap on your big-boy pants and stop expecting people to chase you down to get you to honor your word.
Some of us actually ship animals all over the world and are busy and don't salvate over fauna. I'll get tom taken care of over this weekend.

Aliases on here are considered anyone that is backing me up. Talk to you on Facebook Dan

Old 06-09-2016, 09:01 PM   #56
Fangthane
Quote:
Some of us actually ship animals all over the world and are busy and don't salvate over fauna.
Has nothing to do with Fauna; it's about following through on making it right with someone you wronged. Doing the right thing clearly just isn't much of a priority to you.

Quote:
Aliases on here are considered anyone that is backing me up. Talk to you on Facebook Dan
No. Aliases are other people's names you've used to sell on Fauna while you were banned.

Not interested in whatever limp-wristed threats you want to privately spew on Fakebook. You've got something to say, say it right here for all to see.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:21 AM   #57
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Has nothing to do with Fauna; it's about following through on making it right with someone you wronged. Doing the right thing clearly just isn't much of a priority to you.

No. Aliases are other people's names you've used to sell on Fauna while you were banned.

Not interested in whatever limp-wristed threats you want to privately spew on Fakebook. You've got something to say, say it right here for all to see.
Boy everything is a threat on here..... It's already on Facebook. Maybe, you should tune into my page. There is already interesting commentary about you.

All you do is stir the pot on here. No name random joe with nothing else better to do. Good for you.

I'm done commenting to you. I don't need to sell on fauna. Haven't placed an ad in years. The owner of fauna graciously allowed me back on to dispute the false claims that seem to run wild on here. Too much input is allowed by those that have nothing to do with the transaction. I'll be sending some money to tom this weekend.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:25 AM   #58
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I'll be sending some money to tom this weekend.

Please update when you do. That will show those who read this that you follow through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2016, 12:46 AM   #59
Fangthane
Quote:
It's already on Facebook. Maybe, you should tune into my page. There is already interesting commentary about you.
Typical scammer deflection. This is about you and your lack of follow-through - it ain't about me, no matter how much you'd like it to be.

I'm supposed to be scared/impressed that you've gathered a posse of dim-witted Fakebook sycophants to flap their virtual lips? I simply have no interest in slumming it with a bunch of people who choose to associate with the dregs of this hobby. I prefer to choose my words carefully and put them where they'll count most. Enjoy your little joke. Simple minds really are easily amused.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:18 AM   #60
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Please update when you do. That will show those who read this that you follow through.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Facebook auctions close on Saturday night. I'll forward money over to tom once I receive payments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!