Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:06 PM   #31
Jay Sommers Reptiles
And... Get to the point mike and get it over with.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:08 PM   #32
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Why not just turn me in mike?

Old 06-26-2016, 02:15 PM   #33
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Sure that was california? Not a show in another state? I don't recall and frankly even if I traded you axolotls in California you had them in your possession. To my knowledge you lived in Oregon.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #34
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Like I said folks I was fully aware I was going to be hammered for sticking up for this young girl Cher. Mike and his friend love the fact that the spotlight is on someone other than them right now. Believe me I can take it. And it's not going to stop me from speaking up

Old 06-26-2016, 02:27 PM   #35
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Sure that was california? Not a show in another state? I don't recall and frankly even if I traded you axolotls in California you had them in your possession. To my knowledge you lived in Oregon.
Jay, you will notice that (in my last post) I said that Mike would cut off his nose to spite his own face?

Mike? How, exactly, do you think that calling out Jay will in any way absolve you of the abusive behavior, misspoaced trust, and out-right thievery you have repeatedly engaged in...?

Old 06-26-2016, 02:48 PM   #36
jrsexotics
Quote:
Yes, Jay. It was in California. As the screen shot in earlier messages shows that you were going to ask Ramy at the super show for badges.

This screen shot below you telling me to not get caught with them.

Jay I realize that I received 6 of them from you and I will pay the fine if one is given. However, you were the one that either is housing them in California or brought them across state lines to sale. Both are illegal to do.

Stop rambling on Jay and lying. You had me banned from the show without a doubt. Ramy has yet to message me about my ban.....

Nothing in that video is bullying. It is disproving someone that has posted false information about my company.

As far as living in Oregon I have never. I left Washington state in 2011. Should I post employment verification documents here showing that I worked/lived in Southern California?

I'm tired of the back and forth Jay and everyone else is here also. You are caught up in lies. I told you this would be posted if you kept going on about me. You disregarded that and continued.

I'm willing to let this lay here and not post any further. Are you?
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 02:57 PM   #37
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Washington oregon whatever I have always gotten the two confused.
Post all you want about me Mike I don't care. It isn't going to stop me from sticking up for a kid. You are posting stuff from years ago.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #38
Jay Sommers Reptiles
If you have proof I brought axolotls into the state post it. And just know that I have before you. And there were reasons for it. And fully compliant with law enforcement.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:04 PM   #39
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Washington oregon whatever I have always gotten the two confused.
Post all you want about me Mike I don't care. It isn't going to stop me from sticking up for a kid. You are posting stuff from years ago.
If it was a legal state/transaction they why say "don't get caught with them"? As for years ago what's difference? My probs were years ago also Jay. Is there a statute of limitations we are talking here? The prob is you open your big mouth, expect people not to reply and when they do, you play the victim. Again, passive/aggressive.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #40
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Well barru im actually debating whether or not I should post sensitive emails between me and California dept of fish and game agents right now. So let me ponder that because I def could get into trouble by doing so.
See Barry what you and mike don't know is that I am actually really smart. So you guys can continue to do what you do. It won't shit me up. And I am not in trouble.
Nor have I ever been in trouble with any wildlife agency state or federal. Zero.
So you reference your troubles and talk about mine but I have none.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!