Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:31 PM   #71
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I was friends with her for over a year Jay previous to this all Jay. She went off about me.

Your right you didn't go posting a thread about me instead you asked me to post it on you.

Ramy put himself in this mess after you asked him to ban me. Ramy still has yet to reply to my email about the ban. Says a lot right there.

Now, I would consider it a hypocrisy if he allows you at the show. You should be banned for dealing illegal animals out from under your booth. I'm sure after fish and game read those messages there presence at these shows will be much stronger. Couldn't imagine if you were caught at the show by them what type of media that would bring. "Reptile shows now a black market for illegal species" where vendors sell them out from under their tables.

You can make it seem like you never brought the axolotl to the show but you clearly did in the messages. Even offered to ship them to me.

You are trying to play the "innocent" card. You were caught Jay. You have irritated before and I still held those messages back. Now, with you getting me banned from the show and then ruining a friendship with Bob you can deal with this messages in the public eye.
Ok Mike they are in the public eye. Glad you showed me not to mess with you. I am so sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut. I am an idiot. I can't believe I would be so stupid as to risk my reputation over a 14 year old girls safety.
Mike if I was an escaped convict and I saw a person in trouble and I knew helping them would lead to me getting caught i would help them.
Now I think I am done unless something needs to be addressed that hasn't been already.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:53 PM   #72
Snake-Queen
I quit reading at post #62

Mike, haha is an indication of a joke & you can't provide proof that you bought axlotls from Jay in Ca; even if you did, you would be just as guilty.

Agent could mean any government agency.
Oh my! Jay made an off colored joke about fellatio … I've heard so many jokes about it, some even directed at me, that it means very little, but then I have pretty thick skin.

Mike, this just looks petty on your part & does nothing to help your reputation. One step forward, two steps back.

There was so much missing from those messages & they were out of sequence, it's hard to make sense of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-26-2016, 09:59 PM   #73
BeauBoi
Quote:
I was removed for "cyber bullying" which is a joke...
This is what is wrong with you. Cyber-Bullying isn't a joke. Your inability to accept responsibility for your actions will be your fall.
~BeauBoi

Old 06-26-2016, 10:16 PM   #74
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Mike, haha is an indication of a joke & you can't provide proof that you bought axlotls from Jay in Ca; even if you did, you would be just as guilty.

Oh my! Jay made an off colored joke about fellatio … I've heard so many jokes about it, some even directed at me, that it means very little, but then I have pretty thick skin.

Mike, this just looks petty on your part & does nothing to help your reputation. One step forward, two steps back.

There was so much missing from those messages & they were out of sequence, it's hard to make sense of them.

You forgot the part about how I had the gall to consult with a fellow herper in his time of trouble and need. You left out how mike came to me and asked for help with his frogs. And I took time to do what I could to help.
theres a reason mike came to me for help. I know what I am doing and I know what I'm talking about. I didn't mock him, call him names, call him a noob. That's actually what mike does.
It's people like mike who have made people like me not want to help others in this hobby.
Everytime someone tries to get close to me or ask me for help I have to worry about if they are setting me up somehow to get themselves a leg up.
Mike is so looney. In one post he admits I have an amazing collection . In another he mocks my facility and says he's never seen pics. Well I guess if mike matson hasn't seen it ... It doesn't exist. I do not under any circumstances ever show pics of my facilities. Never. And I never will. I don't show pics of most of my collection either. They are my business. I don't show off. I am private. Also I want my animals locations unknown. Less than five people know where they are. And two are employees. Sorry that's such an issue for you mike. You aren't important enough to be in a need to know position.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:01 AM   #75
jrsexotics
I'm going to see if I have pics somewhere of the animals now. Then you will all run out of excuses to back Jay. :

If this was anyone else you would have crucified them at this point. That is way more screen shot evidence than would be needed to prove he sold them to me. It's because it's me you are being resilient. Don't worry it's obvious.

I have that old phone of mine still with the pictures from that time. Let's see if I can find them when I get back in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Old 06-27-2016, 12:07 AM   #76
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
This is what is wrong with you. Cyber-Bullying isn't a joke. Your inability to accept responsibility for your actions will be your fall.
~BeauBoi

Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.

In response to chers libel comments made on my business repeatedly after pm's asking her what her issue is and her being disproven and was asked to stop. She still continued and said she didn't care if a proof video was posted.

I'm sorry/not sorry I have a strong social media following and many of those individuals dislike her. Especially, since she is all over Facebook commenting and bashing people. She has been banned from more pages than can be counted.

Now Jay's post of creating a fake profile to view my page would be a form of stalking.

However, I don't care. Stalk me all you want. This thread is about JAY SOMMERS and his transactions. Stop trying to deflect it

Old 06-27-2016, 12:14 AM   #77
jrsexotics
I have rarely used the term newb.

Jay you are ignoring the part where you tell me to not ask around or mention the frog issues and rana virus but you will bash me when it comes to Yusuke and say I've never had a problem with his frogs. Hmmm pretty sure you wanted me to hide the issue which with your guidance I did. I was very new to the frog scene at that time.

I still have more screen shots Jay. I told you that you may want this to let rest. Most likely I'll find the axolotl pics on my old phone as I don't delete much. Those pics will have a date when it was taken.

As far as your facility. No one has seen pics of it. I do know you visit a lot of actual large scale producers places where I run into you at. Such as Sandfire. You took it upon yourself to ruin my relationship with Bob from what you tell me which is a shame. I did things for bob without charge and helped whenever he needed it. That's what a friend is. Sure hope you can offer the same hand to him regardless of how long you have known him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
You forgot the part about how I had the gall to consult with a fellow herper in his time of trouble and need. You left out how mike came to me and asked for help with his frogs. And I took time to do what I could to help.
theres a reason mike came to me for help. I know what I am doing and I know what I'm talking about. I didn't mock him, call him names, call him a noob. That's actually what mike does.
It's people like mike who have made people like me not want to help others in this hobby.
Everytime someone tries to get close to me or ask me for help I have to worry about if they are setting me up somehow to get themselves a leg up.
Mike is so looney. In one post he admits I have an amazing collection . In another he mocks my facility and says he's never seen pics. Well I guess if mike matson hasn't seen it ... It doesn't exist. I do not under any circumstances ever show pics of my facilities. Never. And I never will. I don't show pics of most of my collection either. They are my business. I don't show off. I am private. Also I want my animals locations unknown. Less than five people know where they are. And two are employees. Sorry that's such an issue for you mike. You aren't important enough to be in a need to know position.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:17 AM   #78
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
My advice, since you asked, would be for all parties involved to break it off now and start fresh with each other. Preferably "away" from each other. Instead of continuing to bait each other, move on and live your lives. Enjoy the fruits of better efforts.
Yeah, what he said, from another of your threads, not this one. And yes, I will repeat myself here.

"My gawd, if the 3,4,5,6, etc of you would step back and come back clear headed, you would see the total immaturity, idiotic chest-thumping and lack of respectability and professionalism you are ALL exhibiting. The same grade school, egotistic stuff the rest of us see. Not only is this crap pathetic at this point, it is laughable.

Take it back to Farcebook. Puleeze."

Old 06-27-2016, 12:32 AM   #79
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I'm going to see if I have pics somewhere of the animals now. Then you will all run out of excuses to back Jay. :

If this was anyone else you would have crucified them at this point. That is way more screen shot evidence than would be needed to prove he sold them to me. It's because it's me you are being resilient. Don't worry it's obvious.

I have that old phone of mine still with the pictures from that time. Let's see if I can find them when I get back in town.
At this point, I'm not sticking up for anyone. I asked for proof that you bought the axlotls from Jay at the show ... a picture of the critters isn't exactly proof, but it is helpful. A receipt would be better.

All 3 of y'all are sounding like a broken record, the same stuff has been posted over and over. Jay is just as guilty of this as you are, none of you know when to stop typing and leave well enough alone.

Old 06-27-2016, 01:29 AM   #80
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Actually all I see here is yet ANOTHER 3 way chest beating, ego speaking farcebook drama unfolding.
TBH it is getting difficult to even look at the BOI these days as it appears to be the same old same old every other thread.
Different aspects maybe but that is about it.
And no, this is not intended as a slight against any of the three main protagonaists but honestly just HOW many BOI threads do we really need from you guys?
Hate to do it but going to...two things I dislike

1/ going to quote myself from way back
2/ going to say told you so.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!