Inquiry - CV Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2005, 01:15 AM   #1
SpyderMan
Inquiry - CV Exotics

Anybody do buisness with them? The name keeps popping up when I talk to the idiot I just dealt with for the first and last time. -Joe Decareau

Old 07-22-2005, 07:31 AM   #2
Repovez
CV Excellent

I bought a spider from Scott Seavey about a month ago and everything went perfectly and he was really nice to deal with. No B.S., he did everything that he said he would do and the delivery(Delta Dash) went perfectly. The animal is 100% healthy and is the right weight and sex. I would definately recommend them. Give Scott a call, he's a cool guy.

Old 07-22-2005, 08:35 AM   #3
Reptile Basics
Scott is OK

Scott has got some awesome animals, definitely good to work with. He will be set up with me again this year in Daytona. That was a mistake last year, ended up going home with one of his Caramels. Going to try to avoid that problem this year .
Rich Goldzung
Reptile Basics Inc
www.reptilebasics.com

Old 07-22-2005, 08:44 AM   #4
Ballroom
Good Guy

We got a Spectacular orange Ghost And An Albino female from Scott at the Philly Show last fall. The animals Are Perfect. have been Great feeders and. The customer service was great

Old 07-22-2005, 12:14 PM   #5
Greg Riso
Thumbs up Scott's a Great Guy

I bought a couple of dh sunglow males 50% het anery from two different years from CV Exotics. The first one proved out to be a triple het and if all goes well I'll see if the other animal may prove triple het as well. I've met and chatted with Scott at many shows and he always as top quality and competitively priced animals. No worry at all dealing with CV Exotics. Since you're located in Manchester you're a short distance away from Scott Seavey. If you are interested in something he has I'm sure he'd agree to hook up with you so you could see whatever firsthand and avoid shipping.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:33 PM   #6
SpyderMan
Thanks guys, I was asking because Rob at RJ's said he got all of his animals from CV and he said since that was the case they were all NERD bloodline, just checking to see if it were true and I will give him a call. -Joe Decareau

Old 07-22-2005, 12:46 PM   #7
Michael Y
Scott is a good guy..........

I purchased a Salmon het for Sunglow from him a few years back and proved him out this year.

Michael Yarish

Old 07-22-2005, 12:57 PM   #8
Greg Riso
I'm Sure Any Animals That Come From Scott

are perfectly healthy going in. After that they are completely out of his control. I asked a breeder friend of mine what type of guarantee he gives when selling to shops such as the one you mentioned and he said quite frankly, "When I sell to places like that I tell them that as soon as I walk out the door the animals are their responsibility with no health guarantee. This is a very reputable and well known person. His point was he can't be held responsible for the poor husbandry of others. Believe me Scott knows what he's doing and you can rest assured he'll stand behind anything he sells.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:31 PM   #9
Torin
Well, I got a membership here just so I could post this .

I picked up an Anery boa from him at the White Plains, NY Reptile Show this weekend. He is an awesome little snake. He is possibly het for albino, and I plan on breeding him in a few years to see if it proves out.

His booth was nice an clean and well organized. I would glady buy from him again.

Old 01-10-2006, 01:39 AM   #10
mkreptiles
RJ's is misleading you on who he buys from.

You can call Scott and double check but I am 100% sure that RJ's exotics gets all his ball pythons from Dan Bilideau. Dan used to be the manager at NERD and was up until recent partners on some projects with Scott.

So, I would say Scott most likely bred the animals but did not sell them to RJ.

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!