Jose Arcay/JMA Reptiles (good guy!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
hgrub
Jose Arcay/JMA Reptiles (good guy!)

I import lot of 110 cornsnakes from JMA Reptiles into Thailand and received very high quality animals, all alive, big& healthy. Most of them are so huge, so it prove what Jose promised me before we had a deal is the truth. He told me they all must be fed and shed at least couple times before being shipped. I used to buy cornsnake wholesale from different source and got tiny corn(I call them nano-corn)which most refused to eat and died not long once they get here. It's almost like that supplier ship me cornsnakes' eggs in the delicup and they hatched on their way here lol

To be honest I never expect this high quality animals from a wholesale deal, but Jose has proven it to me that good quality can come with good price. I can't wait for another big lot from JMA Reptiles. I'm encourage everyone to deal with JMA, especially if you're an oversea importer who's not sure whom in the US that can be trusted.

Thank you Jose, I really appricate your business!
T

Old 07-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
widgetsmom
My mom and I also ordered from him a year ago last season a batch of 50 various corns.... they were all healthy not a problem with one of them it was the best bunch we had ever seen in shows stores or anywhere I would order from him again without a hesitation right now am full up on snakes but he is the best !!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman
I've had several excellent transactions with Jose last year and I just finished another.

Jose is a pleasure to work with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!