Good Guy Scott L. Sonnenberg aka scottsonn - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
ShiffyAME
Scott L. Sonnenberg aka scottsonn

no worries with this guy! top notch shipping, great communication, and extremely good customer service!!! i will buy from Scott L. Sonnenberg aka scottsonn again without hesitation. Scott kept me posted and never left me wondering what was going on, even while he was simply waiting for my money to clear. The snake was shipped out exactly when i was told it would and i received exactly what i paid for and was told i was getting. All in all a great experience! thanks scott

Matt Shifflett aka shiffy420

Old 12-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
LoboGfx
Yup!

scottsonn is a good guy =D.. I talked to him several times, nice guy.. I'll buy from him when I have the Opportunity (And the money, lol)

Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
ShiffyAME
GREAT GUY once again!

well what can i say Scott L. Sonnenberg aka scottsonn has done it again!! One of the most honest PEOPLE i've ever had the pleasure of talking too as well as doing business with! And that's not limited to in the hobby! This is the second transaction i've completed with scott and was so pleased with the first purchase i came back for a little of everything in the second purchase I wouldn't even have considered a deal that large with somebody over the internet if Scott hadn't left such a high impression of himself on me after the first deal we completed as well as the various conversations we've had since then. Once again everything was package professionally! shot a smooth 72-74 degrees throughout the box in the heart of winter. All the snakes were alert, healthy, and looked stunning in person! I've said it once i'll say it again, don't think twice or hesitate in the slightest to enter into a transaction with scott. YOU WILL be happy when it's all said and done! I'm already highly anticipating our next transaction and literally just put the animals away! Scott L. Sonnenberg aka scottsonn is definately on my, keep my eyes peeled for his ads list thanks again Scott every thing I recieved is better than described/ pictured!!

Matt Shifflett aka shiffy420

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!