Good Guy DBM Reptiles or Martin Fox - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
DeeRa
DBM Reptiles or Martin Fox

Great guy recently completed a trade!! Great communication would do business with again!!!!
Deidra DeRamus

Old 09-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
DBM Reptiles
Thanks sooo much!

Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
SlytherLyn
Very Happy with DBM Reptiles!

Received a Gorgeous Butterscotch Ghost male and Beautiful Spider female from DBM Reptiles today. Both arrived very well packed with a very good quality heat pack which was still warm. Both snakes are healthy and alert. I love them both. Highly recommend doing business with DBM Reptiles. Great customer service and superb ball pythons. They had no problem arranging shipping so that they'd arrive on a day I had taken off from work. They emailed the tracking numbers ahead of time, and have followed through to make sure I was happy with the snakes once they arrived. Would definitely buy from them again. Highly recommended.

Here are my two new kids...

Old 12-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
Artistry Exotics
Just wanted to chime in with another "good guy" experience with Martin Fox of DMB Reptiles (although I believe it was Danny I spoke with on the phone when I called?) I purchased a male lesser and a female mojave from them - both snakes are gorgeous and have been eating frozen/thawed like champs. I was very excited that they'd both already been eating F/T, and DMB Reptiles gave me a great deal on the two of them, so there wasn't much more I could ask for! Thanks again!

Old 12-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
DBM Reptiles
Thanks soo much!

Old 12-23-2009, 02:18 AM   #6
bones93
Well I will third the good guy comment. I purchased a male piebald and 100 percent het female that are both very nice. They are both very healthy and great looking snakes. Look forward to meeting with you guyys again...good luck on the clown project!

Old 12-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
DBM Reptiles
Thanks and best of luck on your project as well!!!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
T-rex
Just received two Ball pythons from DBM reptiles today. They are great looking snakes! Great communication! Would definitely do business again!

Old 01-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #9
bumblebp
arggg i didn't see this post till after i did my review on martin,, but yeah i totally agree with everyone!!thanks...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!