Good Guy Trey Barnard - Fireball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:07 AM   #1
Balls&BoasbyBall.
Trey Barnard - Fireball Pythons

I wanted to say that Trey is a class act all around, and has been a fantastic person to get to know. I received some snakes from him yesterday, and not only are they in fantastic health, great healthy sizes and everything, I got my first true visual morph from him. I will for sure be purchasing some stuff from him this year, and would tell anyone to look his way with high confidence.

Thanks Trey!

Scott

Old 01-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls&BoasbyBall. View Post
I wanted to say that Trey is a class act all around, and has been a fantastic person to get to know. I received some snakes from him yesterday, and not only are they in fantastic health, great healthy sizes and everything, I got my first true visual morph from him. I will for sure be purchasing some stuff from him this year, and would tell anyone to look his way with high confidence.

Thanks Trey!

Scott
100%,

I have several animals that Trey has produced. He has taught me LOTS as I've moved into the ball python side of this hobby. I was mostly dealing with boas before I met Trey, but now I've got almost as many balls. Thanks A LOT Trey!!! lol If you want to know something about ball pythons, ask Trey. If you want some quality ball pythons, BUY from Trey!

Matt Jackson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!