Breeder Quality Crested Geckos (Bay Area Delivery available) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
Joli
Breeder Quality Crested Geckos (Bay Area Delivery available)

I have two offspring from my Black and Cream project, that are ready to go off to new homes. They are going to make fantastic breeders and overall beautiful pets.

It's too hot to ship at the moment, but will hold at no additional cost until weather on both sides permit. Pickup in Chico, or can arrange to meet in the Bay Area if you want to save on shipping. Eating well on CGD, Clarks Diet, and roaches. Shipping not included in the asking price.

Coffee Bean, clutchmate to Vanilla Bean, no signs of pores. Will be a fantastic adult. $200

Cappuccino, beautiful dark high percentage pinstripe, probable female. From same parents as Latte and Vanilla Bean. $175

Example Offspring from Martini x Tequila:
Latte NFS

Vanilla Bean NFS

PM me for more information or if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only, please. Don't have weights at the moment, since I'm not in possession of a scale.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!