Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:38 PM   #11
LotsaPetsGarfHt
sorry but you can't sue the kid

For losses "down the road", the courts believe in "not counting your chicks before they are hatched", or in this case 3 toed box turtles. What you are talking about is PRECONCIEVED PROFITS, you cannot lose what does not exist. You may THINK you will be making a profit on the eggs inside the gravid turtle but....PLEASE SEE LINE #1, and then don't count your box turtles before they are hatched.

Also Bill, Chuck, or Whatever your name is, there is NO reason to write any of the crap you did to the lady, it was uncalled for.

Old 01-12-2006, 10:23 PM   #12
dzoo
Keep in mind this thread and the above incident are from Oct. of '04, it was only ressurected to link it to the other thread.

Old 03-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #13
RJK890
This is the one

I think this thread should be read by anyone considering dealing with Chuck Kimmel. He is very "Critical" of other people on the BOI and has been shown to be petty, abusive, and antagonistic to his own customers, and towards other members of this site. I would think twice before sending him my money.

Chuck,
I can't believe you even post on the BOI trying to expose scumbags. Just a little hypo"critical."

Everytime I post on a thread you post imediatly attacking me or telling me to "STFU." Why don't you leave me alone, and find yourself a new project for 08'. Your problem with me originated in the Ed Clark thread. I was not defending him but you took offense to my post and have been harassing me ever since. It seems you would welcome someone posting in defense of a seller with bad customer service, since you obviously fit the bill.

Thanks for helping me get the right thread David Michael Blair.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #14
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I think this thread should be read by anyone considering dealing with Chuck Kimmel. He is very "Critical" of other people on the BOI and has been shown to be petty, abusive, and antagonistic to his own customers, and towards other members of this site. I would think twice before sending him my money.

Chuck,
I can't believe you even post on the BOI trying to expose scumbags. Just a little hypo"critical."

Everytime I post on a thread you post imediatly attacking me or telling me to "STFU." Why don't you leave me alone, and find yourself a new project for 08'. Your problem with me originated in the Ed Clark thread. I was not defending him but you took offense to my post and have been harassing me ever since. It seems you would welcome someone posting in defense of a seller with bad customer service, since you obviously fit the bill.

I see you have a hard-on for Chuck. I also see that it's situated on top of where your brain should be. Do you get someone else to type this out for you? It's hard to see what you're typing with those balls in the way i should imagine.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #15
Serafim
Quote:

Chuck,

This is pretty sad to resurrect a thread that is over two years old to take a stab at Chuck. Chuck speaks his mind and is not afraid to let you know how he feels. I respect Chuck for that. This is just a pathetic attack on Chuck who is not either buying or selling anything. I can say without hesitation that I would buy from or sell to Chuck in a heartbeat

Old 03-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #16
dsirkle
Chuck Kimmel has now been exposed for winning an auction and not liking it when he didn't receive the goods that he won. You have all been forewarned. If you are offering items for auction that you aren't going to produce (perhaps if the price doesn't go as high as you thought that it would)you had better avoid Chuck. He would have the audacity to get mad and be a pain in the rear end.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #17
varnyard
I could not agree more John, looks like old Robert Kelly is just another poor excuse for a sick crying troll.

This lady got a full refund, so this is a two-year-old dead thread, but it seems this is Robert's sad attempt to hump a football with his sad excuse of soft manhood.

Keep pushing it Robert, you might be able to let it fall between the strings, just slide up the ball a little farther.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #18
RJK890
Good Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim:
Chuck speaks his mind and is not afraid to let you know how he feels. I respect Chuck for that. This is just a pathetic attack on Chuck who is not either buying or selling anything.
Chuck speaks out his . He bashes other sellers and members for having bad customer service(Ed Clark, and others,) when he himself has two, not one, but two threads that show him to have piss poor, petty, childish, abusive and antagonistic behaviour when dealing with his own customers. Not to mention threatening a 12yr old little girl with a lawsuit after attacking her undeveloped character because she didn't send him his Illegal Box Turtles.

Sure this thread is 2yrs old but do you think Chuck has matured much, or developed any integrity in that time? Given his post's over the last year, I think not.

You respect that huh?

Old 03-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
snake5007
Quote:
Chuck speaks out his . He bashes other sellers and members for having bad customer service(Ed Clark, and others,) when he himself has two, not one, but two threads that show him to have piss poor, petty, childish, abusive and antagonistic behaviour when dealing with his own customers. Not to mention threatening a 12yr old little girl with a lawsuit after attacking her undeveloped character because she didn't send him his Illegal Box Turtles.

Sure this thread is 2yrs old but do you think Chuck has matured much, or developed any integrity in that time? Given his post's over the last year, I think not.

You respect that huh?
Who was your PM to Rob? It seems that you're pissed because something didn't go your way, am i right?

Old 03-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #20
varnyard
Quote:

You respect that huh?
You just wish you could be a wart on Chuck's bottom , you will never have one ounce of the respect Chuck has earned in this hobby by acting like a troll.

Do you think people respect trolls like you? Well do ya? I think not!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!