Cheryl Marchek / The Red Dragon's Den - Great Seller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
DThomas
Cheryl Marchek / The Red Dragon's Den - Great Seller

I was very surprised when I searched that I did not find an already existing thread. Anyways, I just received this morning two BP's from Cheryl. A little male pastel and a sub-adult normal female. They were very well packed and arrived safe and warm. The pastel is much better looking in person than in his pictures. Cheryl's communication was great from start to finish and the animals were better than represented. You just can't beat that. She produces some very nice animals! Thanks Cheryl!!

Old 02-06-2007, 03:13 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thank you so much Dennis. It was great working with you. Very easy transaction~ great communication~ and you actually let me know when they arrived! (I always ask people to let me know, but sometimes they don't)

There actually is one post on the BOI about me~ but it is at least two years old so may be difficult to find. I've been working slowly but steadily to build a great collection of animals and I'm very proud of the babies I produce. I can't tell you how good it feels to hear your pleased with the animals I produced!

Thanks so much!

Old 02-06-2007, 05:13 PM   #3
Wilomn
Cheryl is topknotch.

I got one of her pastels this year too and mine is FAR better looking than yours, which is no doubt exceptional.

Good choice Dennis.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
Laura Fopiano
Cheryl is definitely a class act and a lot of fun too! I would not hessitate to do business with her.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #5
BryonsBoas
I've had the pleasure of meeting Cheryl in person as well as talking to her in chat. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her at all.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #6
LadyOhh
Cheryl is a lot of fun, and a great person with a great collection!

I have had the honor of seeing it, and she is a great person to work with.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her at all!

Old 02-07-2007, 01:43 AM   #7
Herpcam
We met Cheryl today when she bought a couple snakes from us. She was really great to talk to and even showed me how to properly probe ball pythons. She kept in touch with us almost daily in preparation for the deal today and was an all-around pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future or recommend her to others.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:35 AM   #8
varnyard
I have never had the pleasure of dealing with Cheryl, but I would not hesitate to do so. I too have talked to her in the chat, she seems to be a real nice person that cares about our hobby.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:07 AM   #9
KelliH
I had a great experience with Cheryl as well. Here is a link to that thread-

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...cheryl+marchek

Old 02-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #10
KathyLove
Although I have not had reason so far to do business with Cheryl, I have been "speaking" with her on the forums for at least a couple of years. She is very supportive and helpful in sharing her knowledge with others, and a great person to "talk" to. I look forward to doing business with her when the opportunity presents itself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!