Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #71
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito View Post
Bearded dragons are beautiful creatures! I have been in the reptile trade for 15 years on and off, and I have seen some horrific things. I don't personally know any of the people involved in this thread, but I will say this, if there were animals mistreated, shame on you!! The Universe has a way of taking care of people who do ugly things, KARMA!!
Exactly! All we need to do is stand back out of the way of any backlash!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #72
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito View Post
The Universe has a way of taking care of people who do ugly things, KARMA!!
I agree

Old 04-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #73
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
.... I never thought that Ed would scr#w me like he did....

Old 04-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #74
spyder79
Nicole, the poor animals involved aside, you knew all along ed clark was a POS. The hundreds of folks that have bad experiences with him arent wrong he is a "money man" in the reptile world and thats it. Granted that alone doesnt make him a bad guy as many "breeders" buy large wholesale lots and flip em, what makes him a bad guy is his poor ethics and apparent sub-standard care practices. It is ashamed that this is all like it is but if he has claim to that animal in the end of the day you are in posession of it illegally. If there was no contract stating he was to pay any vet fees or care fees that popped up than you are in posession of basically a stolen animal.

Now that the business side of me has spoken.

I would not give him that dragon back for anything period. Cut ties and run as far from him as possible.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #75
HowlinGaleDragons
Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone I worked today and had to go to the barn to take care of my horse.

Serpents Den,
I think you might have the wrong picture with me; I only bought one lot of dragons since I have been breeding dragons and that was Sept 2009 and that was because I do a reptile show ever year here locally it is the only one I attend due to how far they are away. I got a small group of Hypos and Hets from KP because at the time my own babies where only 2 weeks old and I will not sell dragons younger than 6 weeks for their safety. Unlike Ed Clark I am not in it for the money as I stated before if I was I would have got out of it along time ago because most of the dragons I sell pay the food bill for them; I am not concerened about being the best breeder in any way nor making as much money as I can I love my dragons they are my kids to me I have never risked a dragon's health and Never Will. Ed here recently bred his first dragons and bred them 2-3 times to all different males when I breed the female is bred ONCE a year that is no more as I feel that is not fair to them. My first dragon is named Dante and I still have her she is not a breeder anymore in fact I only bred her once and that was for sentimental reasons she is my pet and very special to me.

As we all know Ed will make up anything he can about people all the statements he is posting aiming towards me are What he is doing he is trying his little Diversion tactics that he is so famous for. I am embarrassed now that I was ever in anyone even associated with him he is a disgrace to this hobby it is suppose to be fun not pure business and money which is how he views it. Ed is just a plain disgrace to man kind in my opinion now I know why he could never get a women he is too childish and immature he has the mentality of a teenage at most.

Ed,
You will not get Price back until Medussa is back in my care are you trying to back out because she is sick or possibly dead already? Ship her back so I can make sure she gets the best care possible or you will not get Prince back plain and simple I am being VERY Generous even offering you an option. You knowingly sent a sick dragon to me it makes me wonder did you do it because you where tying to kill my dragons? Please try to think like an adults and not like a child for once I know it probably hurts to but right now you need to.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #76
HowlinGaleDragons
Brian,
He might not get Prince back he is pushing me to that point by refusing to return my female Prince is a leather back you would think my as he calls it "Ugly Normal" would make him jump on it unless he is hididng something. He sure dose not like the idea of having to make sure she arrives healthy!

Old 04-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #77
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
I neither of you do this as a business then why is you purchase so many dragons? It's obvious it's all about the money when you'll purchase dragons for $25.00 and flip them for $100.00 - $200.00 ea That to me doesn't sound like a hobby not to even mention all the dragons that get neglected and dieat what you call is a hobby.
EXACTLY.... I hobby is someone that breeds and sells their animals that THEY breed. Someone that buys animals to resale for a profit is a business.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #78
HowlinGaleDragons
I know a few people still think I don't care about my dragons I know people will say "It's just pictures" but hopefully they tell you something.

Picture 1 - My baby boy Prince sleeping on me (he dose this every night)
Picture 2 - Frazzle as a sub adult - What a stud
Picture 3 - Zorro and I - He's a ham
Picture 4 -Kisa and I - he was a lover I no longer own him

Ed showing your dragons love is not a sign of weakness try it sometime I know for a fact all you do is scoop the poop once in a while, throw them food, and breed them. Is that really fair? They have feelings too

Old 04-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #79
HowlinGaleDragons
Kevin,
I totally agree with you I think doing it once is not bad I only do that show once a year and I did not do what Ed dose buy $20 dragons and sell them for $300 + I got my babies for around $20 I think it was and sold them for $45 - $50 I wasn't looking to get rich off them I just love going to the show and meeting people I myself get to learn a lot about other Herps there. And I also make a lot of friends that are into herps most are not into dragons but they are all great people; many of them call me a few weeks before the show to ask If I will be there and see if I would like to go to dinner with a group of them after the show.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #80
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Kevin,
I totally agree with you I think doing it once is not bad I only do that show once a year and I did not do what Ed dose buy $20 dragons and sell them for $300 + I got my babies for around $20 I think it was and sold them for $45 - $50 I wasn't looking to get rich off them I just love going to the show and meeting people I myself get to learn a lot about other Herps there. And I also make a lot of friends that are into herps most are not into dragons but they are all great people; many of them call me a few weeks before the show to ask If I will be there and see if I would like to go to dinner with a group of them after the show.
(the voices in my head are speaking) and...you try to ruin people's names so that you don't have to refund their money, and...you sell animals that are not truthfully represented in their pictures, andddddd... you lie about your computer skills and misrepresent yourself...that's right..MISREPRESENT..no wonder I am having a hard time believing that you are "naive."

You may love your dragons, but that STILL, imo, does not clear you or give you permission to steal anyone else's animals.

I, for one, would not tell you to keep an animal that you have no right to. I am not going to encourage you to break any laws when you have already broken enough laws without my help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!