Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:06 AM   #91
nickolasanastasiou
From my personal point of view, Keven, I think Kevin did you (and the membership that reads this material) a huge favor by evaluating and assembling the visual presentation of information that he did. I appreciate that he took the time and wanted to show recognition of that.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:30 AM   #92
Keven2
That's easy for you to say your not the one being called names and put down by someone that has no room to talk if it's not allowed then he should not be able to bring up threads that don't pertain to this thread.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:32 AM   #93
nickolasanastasiou
That other thread involves you. Involving other threads about you in a thread involving you is permitted.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:32 AM   #94
Keven2
Thank you very much Nico!

Old 04-21-2018, 01:33 AM   #95
Keven2
It has nothing to do with two uromastyx

Old 04-21-2018, 01:34 AM   #96
Keven2
That's your opinion and you are welcome to it

Old 04-21-2018, 01:38 AM   #97
Keven2
It's late I'm tired I just didn't like being called names and being put down. I made my point and there's nothing more to say about it. I don't know if I'm being complimented or ridiculed anymore after I think after I don't know how many days of this. I'm emotionally wore out! Good night and God bless I will not be on tomorrow to be able to comment because I have a funeral to go to but will do my best to keep answering quedtions

Old 04-21-2018, 01:42 AM   #98
nickolasanastasiou
These threads are about people. Appraisals of people. Observations of people. Reviews of what people do. Interactions between people. They occur in an animal-oriented context, but they are really about people.

As for the writing in blue, that is site staff guidance, explanation, and direction. My personal opinions that are wholly my own are not in blue font. If you take issue with things regarding the way the site or its staff operate, then the help & feedback forum is where those concerns are to be expressed.

I hope that helps to clarify a couple of things. Condolences on the loss.

When things get stressful, intense, or prolonged and one is inclined to become more automatically reactive, it can be good to take a step away for a little to rest and then come back. That advice applies to myself as much as anyone else.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:51 AM   #99
Keven2
Ya but if I take a step away like I have tried then i am called names and told I don't care. Precisely what killer dragons or ed did. I only took a few hours to reflect and I was made to look like I did not want to defend myself and made to look like i was running away from the situation. After days of going thru this i hope someone sees that i am trying my best!u can't blame me for being utterly wore out and confused not many people have had anything nice to say. There are others I've looked up now that I know how and they have absolutely no right to put me down. If someone wants to be little me them I think it's fair to show their bad bios also. Thank you for the condolences I hope you have a good night

Old 04-21-2018, 05:36 AM   #100
Lucille
Keven I think what people see when you carry on this way is that you are using personal attacks instead of responding to the actual content of those who do not agree with you that is relevant to your buying and selling practices.
Kevin did a great job in outlining the OP's claims and then marshaling facts that tended to show that one might very well question the truth of many of those claims.
If you simply use a personal attack, readers may still after your attack is done, wonder if there is validity in the complaints about you. If you show by marshaling facts as Kevin did here for you, that various complaints are not valid, that is better for the future of your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Your wrong there's nothing in there rules that you can't do it and look at every website out there they all charge the customer!
Keven, many people do in fact charge the fee to their customers, but that does not make it right. It is in fact against the PayPal TOS. And using friends/family unless one is friends/family deprives one of Paypal's protections and is in my opinion unethical because one is using their service and not paying for it.

From PayPal:

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!