Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #31
Roofrgirl
Talking Becoming an Addict

what to say, what to say about Barb (Creepy Exotics Geckos)... and her Geckos... i have purchased several Cresties from Barb and i love them all!! one thing i've notice when i look around at the shows i've been to is a lot of tailless cresties... i seldom see Barb with a tailless crestie (if that is important to you, i love my tailless ones as much as my tailed) She has beautiful Geckos!!

As far as Barb... what a great woman and a great New FRIEND... i am impressed with her willingness to be so helpful when i ask for opinions about purchases from other breeders... she has never tried to talk me out of making purchases elsewhere... and she's always available to answer questions... there is so much more i can say but i won't carry on... i will DEFINITELY go back to Barb for future purchases (i STALK her facebook photos and her AAE table just waiting for my next baby )

Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #32
bekers71
This is the second time I have dealt with Barb. I just purchased 3 beautiful crested girls from her and honestly, I don't know what I can say about Barb that hasn't already been said here. My girls arrived healthy and flawless. Shipping and packaging was superb as usual. Barb has excellent customer service and is a wonderful person to deal with. I have met her at the Tinley shows and seen a lot of her animals and I have to say, she has some of the best looking geckos at the show. She truly cares for her animals and it shows in their health and quality. You can't go wrong with buying from Barb!

Old 12-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #33
Sapphire8400
Barbara is just fantastic to buy from! Not only did she give me a ton of information about baby chewies, but she also included a free handfeeding tool at no cost! Also, like others, I got exactly what I saw from her pictures. The gecko arrived very healthy and I love it!

One of her pics: (gecko on the right): http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...30698710_n.jpg

My photo, the day of receiving it:

Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #34
sungmina
I recently purchased a young PI chahoua from Barb and couldn't be happier. Due to cold weather, she was not able to ship to me, but she was kind enough to hold onto the baby until a friend of mine local to her could pick up at a reptile show. She was also patient and answered all my questions about the hatchling.

There was a break in the weather and my friend was able to ship the baby to me sooner than expected. The baby was in perfect health, nice and chubby. She is an A+ animal and a great eater. I would recommend Barb any time and hope to buy from her again in the future.

Grove (Brutus x Precious)

Mina

Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #35
dulcenemica
I bought a crested gecko from Barb a few months back at the All Animal Expo. Great looking crested, and Barb was awesome to work with - still is! Will definitely do business with again!

Jessica Lang
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #36
gholmes
Thumbs up Barbara aka Creepy Exotics

I bought a beautiful crested from Barb at this past Fall NARBC and she is such a healthy little girl! I am so happy with my purchase. Barb does a wonderful job with all her babies and they are so healthy when purchased from her! She is also such a help when it comes to questions regarding their care. She really is concerned for their well-being and wants to make sure they are doing well when at their new homes! I definitely trust Barb and when I am ready, she will be the person I purchase my next gecko from!
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #37
creepyexotics
More Reviews......

i just wanted to post another link to alot more reviews we have..

thanks

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...=creepyexotics

Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #38
TextileHerps
I just got my girl from Barb, after waiting months for the weather for finally allow for shipping. I'm so glad I decided to get the female from Barb and wait. Opening that box and seeing my female within was a great feeling, I cannot wait to see what she does for me.

I will be going back to Barb for more Geckos, such amazing quality and always there to answer questions and even honored requests for photos of my girl while waiting for the weather to clear up. A+

Old 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #39
Sapphire8400
Just thought I would give another thumbs-up review on here for Barb! I just received my second gecko from her, a crested this time (last time it was a young chahoua). He arrived safe and sound, and she clearly cares about her animals very much, wanting to wait for safe weather for several days after sending in case the gecko got stuck. She communicates great and takes lots of pictures. Thanks again, Barb!

Old 04-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #40
Cwhite
Barb and the gang are awesome!! I met them at Tinley Park in March 2013 where I bought a bunch of gorgeous geckos from them, and all were plump and healthy. They don't cut corners when it comes to gecko care, and you can tell by looking at the animals. They started eating very soon after coming home with me, most of them within a day or two. I highly recommend purchasing from Creepy Exotics. There are many decent places to get geckos out there, but this is one of the best!!

You can also tell by the way Barb and the kids dote on and fuss over the geckos, that they are spoiled. THIS IS GREAT!! Because that way they will be used to the treatment they receive when they go home with you :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!