Info Rocklizard-A.K.A-Lorna Redmond - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
radera5
Rocklizard-A.K.A-Lorna Redmond

I have recently sold Lorna Redmond 2 crested geckos. She was a great customer. After dealing with some shipping issues, we decided I would personally deliver her geckos to her. When my husband and I arrived at her house we were greeted with wonderful hospitality and banana muffins! She is very respectable, and after seeing her gecko room first hand I can say she takes great care of her animals. I would not hesitate to do business with Lorna again! Thanks Lorna, hope you love the geckos!

Amanda Rader--Crested Gecko Dayz

Old 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
Michelle1221
Red Sky Geckos-Lorna Redmond

We recently purchased a crested gecko from Lorna. The whole experience was fantastic. She has always answered emails and questions very promptly. Limestone arrived safe and sound and was shipped and packed with care for his well being. We purchased Limestone for our daughter for her birthday and she sent a birthday card along with him for our daughter telling her all about her new gecko. It really made my daughter's day. You can tell Lorna really cares about her geckos and has kept in contact to see how he has been settling in.
She also supplied us with our first shipment of dubia roaches. The roaches were packed very well and with the same care and they all arrived alive. I did not bother to count them but it looked like more that what we asked for.

I would not hesitate to deal with Lorna again and hope to in the future.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
rocklizard
Thank you Michelle! Glad Limestone is settling in well.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
msbartender327
I recently purchased 2 geckos from Lorna. I have to admit I am a little skeptical about buying from someone I do not know personally but this was a wonderful buying experience. They were packed and shipped with love and you can tell that. These are the first crested geckos I have purchased that the seller knew the actual hatch date. I am very happy with this transaction and would not hesitate to buy from Lorna again.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
rocklizard
Thank you Michele! I'm glad the babies are in such good hands.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
rocklizard
Red sky geckos

Just an FYI for search purposes-I am Rocklizard on this and Pangea forums but I do business as Red Sky Geckos and can be found online at www.redskygeckos and on Facebook under the same name. Thanks!

Old 10-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
Dissidence
Just purchased a Crested Gecko from Lorna last Wednesday. Excellent experience and a truly gorgeous little gecko. Lorna was an absolute pleasure to work with, and you can tell they take very good care of their geckos. Very happy with the entire experience, thank you Lorna!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #8
rocklizard
Thank you Andy!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
Tiger Cowboy
I sold Lorna a lot of crested geckos at a local reptile show. Very happy with how the transaction went, and even though they were sold as a lot, she asked about each gecko and its particular history. Very impressed.

Old 06-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #10
Kasi
I sent Lorna a male of mine on breeder loan last season - she was incredible with him, and with me! She was extremely patient, took far more photos than anyone should ever need to to help me tell the babies apart without being there, and when KP got back to me, he looked like he had spent the season in heaven! The babies were in tip-top shape as well. I would never hesitate to do business with this person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!